Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pattip2000 said:
Anyone keeping track of the setlist tonight, what will we do without Lila?
I’m trying to multitask while at this party so I don't think I’ll be able to keep up too well

I posted the set just a minute ago. Lila's not the only bloody person on earth who can post a set.

Here comes the Desire shredding solo. :drool:

SETLIST

1. God Part II
2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
3. All Along The Watchtower

MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS DRIVING ME INSANE. Nothing is working! Nothing! It took me three minutes to load this page! I wonder how many it'll take to post this comment? :mad:

hey Axver - are you gonna post what versions of the songs are playing (like year, venue or date?). Just curious (I know it's a setlist party...)

Just got home from a day of shopping and such... may have to go grab a cold one from the fridge. Can I get anyone anything?
icon_waitress.gif

Desire with/ Rock n roll band snippet? what was that snippet called

Now AATWatchtower. heheeeeee. :rockon:

Lila64 said:
hey Axver - are you gonna post what versions of the songs are playing (like year, venue or date?). Just curious (I know it's a setlist party...)

Probably a good idea. I'll include show details for people who want to track down the recordings.

I couldn't post the setlist if I wanted to. It's Axver and LMP's creation tonight.

and I like the bunny too
bunny2.gif
bunny2.gif

And I haven't been able to hear 1 complete song yet... que sera sera...

Last edited:
SETLIST

1. God Part II 30 December 1989, Dublin
2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co.

catlhere said:
We need God's Country after this. Ala RATTLE AND HUM. :drool:

But Electric Co will do! ^^

You got an IGC snippet at least! I loooove that snippet. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:
Thanks for putting up with it! :drool:

IM me if you want. I'm leaving the thread for dinner.

Peace out for now, y'all. Have a fun time. I'll check back in less than an hour prob. :wave: Great show so far!

OH MY GOD, MY INTERNET MUST DIE! I hate wireless! I HATE IT! 18.0 mbps. What a joke! Anna Nicole Smith lost her virginity faster than this damn connection!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe I'll just go play guitar again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom