Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:

OMGZWTFBBQ?!?!1?! hay guyZ j00 thinx theyll play Pryde 2nite, m i rite?

I think all the good setlist regulars that were out every night will probably get the shaft tonight. But Fast Cars seems likely.

BTW, is it all gonna be album/recording tracks or live cuts.

There are some popular songs, and if a live recording exists, we're using it. A couple of songs necessitate studio versions.

U2 is probably having a prayer right now that there are no fuck-ups. :wink:

We're rooting for ya boys! :hyper:

Saw this posted on Zootopia, thought it was really funny and really describes how I'm feeling now:

http://www.u2.com/bbs/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1891190&an=0&page=0#1891190

THE FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF - THE U2 VERSION

(1) Denial - "What? They'll definitely be back in the US this summer - our U2 life is just on a brief hiatus."

(2) Anger - "Damn them!! Why did they have to end it in Portland? Why can't I win the lottery and go to Australia?!! This is SO unfair!"

(3) Bargaining - "Maybe if I go to just one more show, I won't feel so empty, and I'll be ready to give it up. Just one more show, please God, and I'll get my life back on track."

(4) Depression - "Life without a search for GAs and wristbands has no meaning."

(5) Acceptance - "Okay, maybe JUST MAYBE life can be fun again. Although I honestly can hardly remember how I used to fill all my time....I must've had so much free time pre-tour! "

ramblin rose said:

Hey Sylvia :wave:

NZ & Hawaii are on the radar. :drool:

What about you. :wink:

Unlikely :| My younger daughter will be in NZ at the the same time as U2 and she doesn't even want a ticket:huh:

1stOne said:

Unlikely :| My younger daughter will be in NZ at the the same time as U2 and she doesn't even want a ticket:huh:

I think you need to start planting a seed in your husband's head that you need a Hawaiian vacation during the spring.

1stOne said:

What a nut! The Kiwi shows are going to rock, I'm booking my airfare to Auckland in the next few days. :drool:

That list is cute, Rosa!

I joined Interference right after the Elevation tour, and it seems now like the years without tours went by pretty quickly. There was always something to talk about, like the "Electrical Storm" release, possible Oscar for "Hands That Built America" and of course all the speculation about the new album. We'll see what it's like this time around...

catlhere said:

Quoted for proof. :wink:

We know one spoiler! Thanks for pulling a U2.com :drool:

Not a spoiler, actually. My connection dropped at one point and the next thing on my playlist was shaun vox's Lemon, but I didn't realise I was off the stream.

ramblin rose said:

Yeah really, don't they realize we all need to firm up our travel plans. :mad:

I need to find out if they're playing Hawaii over a break. :mad: I can't go if they'll be playing while I'm still at uni.

ramblin rose said:

(5) Acceptance - "Okay, maybe JUST MAYBE life can be fun again. Although I honestly can hardly remember how I used to fill all my time....I must've had so much free time pre-tour! "

i haven't been to any shows and i was thinking the same thing myself,

U2 - Audience

:lmao:

-does tomahawk chop for Wake Up-

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOHOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOAHWOAAAAAAAAAH

ramblin rose said:
Saw this posted on Zootopia, thought it was really funny and really describes how I'm feeling now:

http://www.u2.com/bbs/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1891190&an=0&page=0#1891190

THE FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF - THE U2 VERSION

(1) Denial - "What? They'll definitely be back in the US this summer - our U2 life is just on a brief hiatus."

(2) Anger - "Damn them!! Why did they have to end it in Portland? Why can't I win the lottery and go to Australia?!! This is SO unfair!"

(3) Bargaining - "Maybe if I go to just one more show, I won't feel so empty, and I'll be ready to give it up. Just one more show, please God, and I'll get my life back on track."

(4) Depression - "Life without a search for GAs and wristbands has no meaning."

:lol:

I just need Hawaii confirmation now

by the way the travel channel has a whole day tomorrow dedicated to Hawaii :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom