Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:

Well I'll see what I can do. But it's the "holidays" so you know you are kinda obligated to be family oriented at these times. I love that no one told me my nieces were coming over today. Thanks people. :tsk:

This is going to be the night of nights! I can feel lots of surprises coming up! Will someone be keeping track of the setlist so far? It might not be the same with Lila at the head, but i'll take what I can get.

I luvs you all interference! -huggles-

I hate how the holidays are like that. Random visitors! :mad:

I'll probably keep a running setlist.

catlhere said:
Well I'll see what I can do. But it's the "holidays" so you know you are kinda obligated to be family oriented at these times. I love that no one told me my nieces were coming over today. Thanks people. :tsk:
:hug: this is why i'm happy i've only got my parents here. i told my mom i needed to be home by six because of this so she said okay. of course we got home at 5:55, hence the late start with the stream :mad: but still :cute:

catlhere said:
And only 16 allowed this time, so maybe full already? I would doubt it. :hmm:
not even halfway full yet :happy:

Diane L said:

And we all love you too! -huggles right back atcha-

Thanks all for the nice greeting tonight!! :wave: :hug:
It's my job! :wink:

And plus I figured since I'll probably be leaving, I better boost my post count now before too many people get ahead of me and I have to talk like Bano, later in the night. :blahblah:

Ah, I forgot about this! :) I decided to give the guitar a break (I've been playing for three hours non-stop...fingers...falling...off) and see what was going on in Interference.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

There's probably a good chance Ramblin Rose. I'd like to say thanks to you for all the times you let them stream that concert from your cellphone for those of us who couldn't get to an actual show. It was really cool :up:

ramblin rose said:
I wonder if they'll play Fast Cars.....:wink:
OMGZWTFBBQ?!?!1?! hay guyZ j00 thinx theyll play Pryde 2nite, m i rite?

I think all the good setlist regulars that were out every night will probably get the shaft tonight. But Fast Cars seems likely.

BTW, is it all gonna be album/recording tracks or live cuts.

My god - the question still needs be answered - what is a shitball? Why would you describe family as shitballs? Is there a certain level of Shitballness one can aim to achieve? Can you use it in the descriptive form - Shitballesque?

I think it's going to be a mix of the two Cat. Or if some of the organizers of this party had say, a time machine.. Edge's Time Machine.. perhaps they have tracks from shows next year already. :ohmy: :wink:

SethVincent said:
KhanadaRhodes

Is mine ok ? It will play STSOL then a bit of another song then STSOL comes on again ..............:huh:
i'm not even playing that song anymore :huh:

anyone having problems all i can suggest is trying a different media player or something :shrug:

thatsnotmypuppy said:
My god - the question still needs be answered - what is a shitball? Why would you describe family as shitballs? Is there a certain level of Shitballness one can aim to achieve? Can you use it in the descriptive form - Shitballesque?
No silly goose! :wink:

I was speaking in relation to my distress over possibly missing some of this amazing party! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom