chicago vertigo dvd question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artinis1

The Fly
from nick,
has anyone heard when this will be released, hopefully sooner rather than later and has there been any official confirmation on the live dvd box set? any info is appreciated

from nick,
thanks for the info, from the sound of the boxset, i wonder if the chicago show is still being released on dvd, you would think with it being bono's birthday and all, but really the setlists don't seem that much different from chicago and croke park

Does anyone know how they're doing the DVD? I'm assuming it's a mix of the 9th and 10th...are they gonna splice like crazy or take footage primarly from one show?

I hope they include an extra feature of BAD from Chicago 1 :drool: and a Croke Park DVD would be :combust:

AtomicBono said:
I hope they include an extra feature of BAD from Chicago 1 :drool: and a Croke Park DVD would be :combust:

Make that Bad from Chicago 4 :wink:

Still, that's the best thing I've read or heard all day! Shoot, they should just take the whole May 12 show (Chicago 4) and make it an extra feature. I was at May 10 and May 12, both on the floor, and May 12 reached musical heights that May 10 didnt. There was a great extended solo from the Edge in 'The Fly', one I never heard before. We got a rockin opening with Vertigo, ABOY, Elevation, and Gloria (Gloria was not played the taped nights).

Then to boot, With or Without You had a sweet snippet of 'Strangers in the Night' at the end- perfect for me cus I just began dating a wonderful girl that week and I brought her to the show and it was the only song she really wanted to hear. Overall the best setlist and performance I've heard yet from all the boots and the best of the 3 Chicago shows I went to.

anyone see U2 all access on vh2??

i think the footage used on that is being used in the DVD

looks quite dissapointing i must say,no big effects on COBL or any song for that fact,although im POSITIVE ill get a bad reaction from yous whom where there!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom