Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the official setlist from zootopia. they did end with 40!

* VERTIGO
* ABOY
* ELEVATION
* GLORIA // THE OCEAN
* BEAUTIFUL DAY
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // JOHNNY // HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA // JOHNNY [x2]
* RTSS // HALLELUJIAH
DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
* COBL
* OOTS
* PITNOL
* WTSHNN
ONE CAMPAIGN SPEECH
* ONE

ENCORE(s)

* UTEOTW
* THE FLY
* MYSTERIOUS WAYS
* WOWY

ENCORE(s)

* YAHWEH
* BAD

if i had my way, i'd be at every show on the tour, but alas, i am a humble university student with a minimum wage job at a coffee shop, and can barely (and i mean BARELY) afford the one i am going to

fandangamoq said:
if i had my way, i'd be at every show on the tour, but alas, i am a humble university student with a minimum wage job at a coffee shop, and can barely (and i mean BARELY) afford the one i am going to

I'm in university too. I think I might have sold my soul to some horned creature to go. :sad:

:wink:

What a party! That was quite the show. Imagine if we had the webcam still up as well... I need a break from the blue crack. BBL :wave:

TO 1 is my first U2 show ever... I'm hoping to get tix for 2 as well, but apparently 3 and 4 are out of the question - family wedding :sigh:

So the differnce between this and Vancouver II was...

UTEOTW in for Zoo Station.
With Or Without You added.

And everyone is carrying on like they played Acrobat 17 times in a row. Calm it down people. :)

They're obviously saving their VertiZoo set for Sydney :)

evieangelique said:
According to my friend at the concert, apparently Bono sang a snippet of Sexual Healing during Bad. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, Mysterious Ways, With or Without You - Strangers in the Night, Yahweh, Bad - Norwegian Wood - Sexual Healing

Awesome show!!! :)...i gotta sleep....some how now....have a good night everyone see you the weekend! :drool: :drool:

ok, i went away for an hour and come back to this.

WHAT THE FUCK??? THIS IS THE GREATEST SET LIST OF THE TOUR XX10000!!!

they played uteotw and wowy?

the location of all the songs are so perfect, uteotw to start off the encore, bad in the second encore???

AMAZING. I had tickets to 5/9 and 5/10 and they were unbelievable, no regrets....but I wish I could have been there.

timothius said:

And everyone is carrying on like they played Acrobat 17 times in a row. Calm it down people. :)

They also played more songs that are typically rotated tonight, and when was the last time on this tour that they did 26 songs?

I think tonight was pretty special, and I know i'm not alone.

timothius said:

yeah sure, order doesn't matter! who cares that Vertigo opened? or that CoBL was followed by OoTS, or that Yaweh --> Bad --> 40 ended the show? same songs, same show, right?

:|

/end sarcasm

VintagePunk said:

I keep telling you, just blow off the wedding. It's family, they'll forgive you eventually. :wink:

I'm hoping Mom told me the wrong weekend *G* Next time I talk to her I'll ask about the date...

okay guys i worked eleven hours today and i start again in five and a half....time to sleep.

Can anyone tell me when the next show is before I go?

i agree it was cool they mixed up the order and stuff

but it would have been cooler if they had played some songs they hadnt played before

and they didnt really play more songs, it was the same length as normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom