Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Amazing....

Ok folks... totally geeky, but fun... :wink:

Now, I hope the name calling and nasty tones stayed behind in the second thread :mad:

That is a great amazing awesome powerful dead on setlist!
It's just that when you guys were talking surprise I was going down the avenue of something like buried treasure (Acrobat, One Tree etc.)
I hope this isn't a one off setlist but a standard by which all others are measured!
This will be the best boot ever.

ok people, as excited as we all are about this setlist, the only new song we heard was uteow

and that is a song that we have heard for every show during the past 2 tours

so is it really the most amazing thing in the world?

Folks, not all of us get to monitor Wire or Interference all of the time. When we get a torrent or mp3's of the show, can we all make a concerted effort to get this show to all of the U2 fan sites? I went to 5/7 and glad I did - been wanting to see Black Cat since '87 and finally got to see it live. But this setlist is the best so far - post it, fans! post it everywhere! we really want to see (? crossing fingers) and hear it!

Chizip said:
ok people, as excited as we all are about this setlist, the only new song we heard was uteow

and that is a song that we have heard for every show during the past 2 tours

so is it really the most amazing thing in the world?

After the past 3 shows... an undeniable YES.

UnforgettableLemon said:
So me's wondering... was 40 actually played or just sung by the crowd/snippeted by Bono?

I was just about to ask that.

i know we're all gahing over the fantastic setlist, and i hate to ruin the party, but i have a feeling it was just that, a party for the boys to celebrate being done filming and sort of a late birthday gesture for bono. I'm pretty darn sure we won't be seeing this sort of thing more that a handful of times this tour...

I'll be at Toronto 3 and 4, so I have high hopes for a mixed up set list

:hyper:

btw, axver, how has the whole "non-threatening friendly and happy setlist party" thing going tonight?

what's this i hear about name calling in part 2?

My vision of United Center tonight (top blown off... get it?):

united.jpg

fandangamoq said:
btw, axver, how has the whole "non-threatening friendly and happy setlist party" thing going tonight?

what's this i hear about name calling in part 2?

It's gone very well, except for one little incident late in Part II when someone said some very disrespectful things, especially to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom