Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, folks, the show is in full swing and the set has already been changed up, with the third opener of the tour played! Thus far:

Vertigo
All Because Of You
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug

Enjoy the show and party!

mkdominatr said:

do you know something?
Early in the thread Queen Bee posted setlist spoilers that she got from a source in the ellipse who got them from Dallas. She deleted the spoiler shortly after since not everybody wanted to see it. Axver only knows what Queen Bee posted.

Zootomic said:

Early in the thread Queen Bee posted setlist spoilers that she got from a source in the ellipse who got them from Dallas. She deleted the spoiler shortly after since not everybody wanted to see it. Axver only knows what Queen Bee posted.

ooooo...i want to stay up but i have school...guess ill be surprised in the morning!

I found a back door onto their server earlier this afternoon, just to generic files and stuff. Can't access it now. Their whole server must be down, not just the cameras.

The Killers are going to join them on stage ? maybe they'll cover a Killers song?

i really wanted to see what the lighting was going to be like for the surprise song too :sad:

mikal said:
i think the UC caught on that everyone was watching the show, lol

Venue security probably had to put out the four or five small fires that ignited at each of the webcam locations....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom