Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Dallas told a fan in the ellipse crowd that Edge shaved his head and will be doing the show hatless tonight.

I have 2 setlist spoilers as well. Should i share them?

Whoa...that would be......interesting.

Queen Bee said:
I have 2 setlist spoilers as well. Should i share them?

I'd love to hear them, but maybe you shouldn't post publicly.

sami0201 said:
my parents made me move to Florida:( and yes I miss the Island soooo much! I'm going back to stay with family for the summer though

that's a hard adjustment. Just think, you won't have to deal with LI winters. I use to live in Clearwater, but that's when I was a kid. Am almost an old lady at this point.
anyway, give Fla. a chance...you'll do fine! The beach and U2 on your Ipod...all you need!

I wouldn't mind the spoilers...but unless there's a unanimous agreement, I don't think they should be revealed in this thread.

Val said:

that's a hard adjustment. Just think, you won't have to deal with LI winters. I use to live in Clearwater, but that's when I was a kid. Am almost an old lady at this point.
anyway, give Fla. a chance...you'll do fine! The beach and U2 on your Ipod...all you need!

thats a problem---I loooove the winters!!! School was hard at first, especially at my age, but now I'm fine. Can't wait to get back up north for college though

bonovax said:
i was at chicago III...had a blast

so was i, that was an amazing show

ive been to 5 on the vertigo tour and that was the best in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom