Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

are you serious!!? Too bad I won't be at a show until the fall unless by a miracle I get tickets to the Garden next week (or convince my parents to let me skip 2 days of school to go to NJ)! I'll die if they play that!!
i think it will be played at most of the shows on the 3rd leg, so that will be cool

will bruce make a surprise appearance and play i still havent found...? :hmm:

any news from party girl? I've been searching the forum for a post from her, found nothing...

No spoken words said:
Hi everyone. I'll be here for a bit, then gone....but then back again.

I will leave.....and post again.....toniiiiiiiight.

Hurrah, NSW is here! It's not a party without you.

I laced the Tim Tams with L&P. I guess it just doesn't suit the stomachs of you weak Amerikuns. :wink:

any news from party girl? I've been searching the forum for a post from her, found nothing...

party girl doesnt really post on here anymore

and she is at the show tonight too, so hasnt really had much internet acesss

i spent the first 3 shows in the GA line with her, she is awesome, so it is amazing she got pulled up

No spoken words said:

It looks like we'll see Axver reach a post quantity milestone this evening. Wow....

Hmm, what shall I post for post #10,000 .... :hmm:

you know you are addicted to setlist parties when you are at a concert, and all of a sudden U2 breaks into vertigo for the second time, and the first thing you think is, "Axver isnt gonna be happy about this"

:wink:

Chizip said:
you know you are addicted to setlist parties when you are at a concert, and all of a sudden U2 breaks into vertigo for the second time, and the first thing you think is, "Axver isnt gonna be happy about this"

:wink:

Or you hear Bad for the first time on this tour in Phoenix, but your real joy is knowing you're the source and that people will go nuts after your text. That's addiction. :)

No spoken words said:

Or you hear Bad for the first time on this tour in Phoenix, but your real joy is knowing you're the source and that people will go nuts after your text. That's addiction. :)

were you at phoenix 2?

so was i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom