Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hi folks!

This thread is made in a rush. While you are enjoying off topic discussions and hoping for setlist variation, I will be at the dentist. How exciting for me!

Have fun and keep a Tim Tam for me, even if I won't be able to eat it when I get back!

I know what time U2'll be on stage - God knows I've watched enough Toronto/Chicago hockey, baseball and basketball games to know the time difference *G* Meant I was wondering when someone would start the party thread :)

Drea said:

:laugh: That's okay :)

Plus...I'm getting an on/off minor headache....cause I spent a couple of hours at a hospital.

I haven't been to hospitals that much anymore...and each time I do on account of my mom....I get a headache and become slighty woozy....and that's only when I'm in the doctor's office...or exam room....but I do get woozy when I'm the waiting room sometimes too.

Me.....I'm the healthest person in my entire family!

I don't think they'll make any major setlist shake-ups tonight. I'd love to be wrong but it just seems like the wrong time. I think the first new songs will be after the major filming has finished.

Hello everyone...i'm excited for tonights show.
And today at work i heard Electrical Storm and Sycmioyo...was freaky...but i enjoyed it :dance: :hyper:..freaky cos i never hear any U2 songs..i work in a mall :) but lately they have been pumping out U2 music...:dance:

...and are there any interferencers that will be immortalized on film tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom