Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeSt said:
do u have GA's for tomorrow U2MAN....?

No...I have box seating....I couldn't get regular tickets for tomorrow show because I had to work a 12-14 hour shift at the theater I work at.

http://www.unitedcenter.com/includes/configsuite.php

Here is the seating chart for the box seating....I'm L54 (the first ring of seating on the chart)....so I'm on Adam's side.

Hey VP and Popmartian! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...I have box seating....I couldn't get regular tickets for tomorrow show because I had to work a 12-14 hour shift at the theater I work at.

http://www.unitedcenter.com/includes/configsuite.php

Here is the seating chart for the box seating....I'm L54 (the first ring of seating on the chart)....so I'm on Adam's side.

Hey VP and Popmartian! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I had a seat like that in Seattle, it was awesome :hyper: :up: .

yeah I'll be at Saturday's Philadelphia show....willbe trekking up there from here in the DC area....hopefully I will be abl etp meet up with Dallas to arrange another interview for the fansite, which the new one should be done by this time next week!

Hey there, everybody! :) My dad wants to give everyone overage a glass of beer, so...

:pop's Dad hands everyone a cool, refreshing beer for the party.:

If anyone is looking for GA's for tomorrow they are coming up on ticketmaster right now. I just checked for "Best Available" and was surprised to see a GA ticket come up.

So is there a source for tonight?

Well, if nobody has a source, we can always bum the list off of the U2.com people again...
:wave: to the zootopia people...

Diane L said:
Sheesh, there ARE GAs for tomorrow's show right now.

If I had gotten one of these when they first went on sale, I would have flown out...Bono's birthday and all...

Yeah, that's the bad thing about TM releasing tickets at the last minute. It's hard to make plane reservations on the *chance* that TM will drop tickets :huh:

Dang wish i lived in Chicago...could have gone to Bono's birthday.haha...:wink:
I hope tickets come up when the 28th of Novemeber comes around because i really want to be there...;)

VintagePunk said:

You were at the Sat show?? :drool: How was it??

Don't hold out on us!

it was unbelievable. i don't think i've had so much fun at a concert. for me, it was a celebration of a great new album and a great history.

there were some great suprises in Zoo Station, An Cat Dubh, and Running to Stand Still(even though i've been following the setlists, i realized that 90% of the crowd was stunned that the band played these songs)!

MikeSt said:
heres a random post for ya.........i have 2 free pepsi ITunes freebies left....cant decide on what to get....any recommendations?

"How Am I Supposed To Live Without You" - Michael Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom