Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did gorman or anyone else post video of the dance? Sounds like it'd be fun to see.

arw9797 said:

I don't get it either. I'm happy as long as I'm in the same building with U2 playing music. :shrug: I have crappy seats on Friday and Sunday. I'm going to 11 shows total this tour and didn't get a single GA ticket but at least I'm there 11 times. The six shows I've been to so far were awesome and I can't wait until the others! I doubt most people would really complain if they were at the concert. It's easy to complain when you're sitting at your computer and not at the concert.

By the way Axver....One Tree Hill --> Heartland --> A Sort Of Homecoming.....what a beautiful thought :heart: :drool:

I totally agree! I'm happy to be in the same building with them. Bono could sit down in front of the mic and read from the phone book and I'd be happy.

But happier if they actually played, lol.

Thanks everyone... Still in sever shock...

Oh, and that sign has been working for a while now, but yes, yesterday was the end all be all...

:faint:

Uh, this isn't the best place for it and this isn't really the best time for it, either...but I wanted to let people know that "The First Time" wasn't really a snippet. They did play it in the middle of "Bad," but they also played the entire song. It was NOT a snippet, as Edge even played the same chords as the "real" song has. They played it in its entirety.

So, yeah. Whatever. Maybe we already acknowledged that, but I'm too fucking burned out and busy (after finishing my papers at like 4:00 AM after driving back to school and doing all my other shit after three hours of sleep) to read all, like, 1.4 million posts.

Holla. Great show. I had fun both nights, unlike the shows in May, when I only really dug on 2/3 shows.

Oh, and props to Miroslava, if I'm correct in thinking that she was the woman on stage during "Fast Cars" (and for an enternity, no less!).

I screamed "Fast Cars" at you at a defeaning volume after seeing you outside the UC after the show. And then I left. :wink:

Miroslava said:

U2dork said:

:shocked:
Holy crap!!!
Congratulations!

ramblin rose said:
Please tell us what you were saying and what Bono was saying back to you.

This will be the greatest story ever.:ohmy:

Miroslava said:

^
^
^
^
The above about sums it up for me.

Can't wait to hear more, Miroslava.

Woohoo!!!
Awesome, amazing, great, etc!
That was the BOMB!!

Lila64, where are you?
I need a smilie of some-one throwing out confetti!!

Jesus fucking Christ...one more thing. And then I REALLY have to just let myself leave or at least stop posting...!!!

Am I correct in noting that NOBODY has acknowledged the snippet of "Crumbs" in response to the huge sign that Bono sang during "Love and Peace"????

Cuz it DID happen. Somebody should recognize...

If you shout... said:
Jesus fucking Christ...one more thing. And then I REALLY have to just let myself leave or at least stop posting...!!!

Am I correct in noting that NOBODY has acknowledged the snippet of "Crumbs" in response to the huge sign that Bono sang during "Love and Peace"????

where was the snippet??:|

If you shout... said:

Dude, I think you really need some sleep. No one's died yet because of what was noticed in the setlist party....:shrug:

nurse chrissi said:

I KNEW that was you - I was in section 120 - I do believe that Bono has a bit of a crush on you ;)

I guess you suddenly felt better nursechrissi? I didn't think you could pass up a show even WITH the flu! Feel better!

That was Miroslava? HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!! Has her story been posted anywhere? No time to search, but I did watch the video clip before bed last night - WOW!!! And what did the sign say :hyper:

party037.gif

:combust:

Miroslava said:
Thanks everyone... Still in sever shock...

Oh, and that sign has been working for a while now, but yes, yesterday was the end all be all...

:faint:

Felicitaciones!

Mafalda estaria orgullosa... :up:

Yes...The First Time was really the full song during Bad and not just a snippet. There was also a snippet of Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? that don't know if any one has mentioned. My memory's a bit foggy a day later, but I'm pretty sure it was during Elevation. Bono was coming down the ramp on Edge's side when he was singing it. I thought it was pretty funny...as was the joke he cracked about having put on some weight while introducing Miss Sarajevo. My friend and I were just commenting on how Bono was looking a little more "chunky" these days before he sheepishly said something like..."We did this song with Pavarotti. He's not here. I've been putting on some weight."

what amazing shows :heart: i just got back from the last two torontos and both chicagos and wow...they got better and better.

ruffian said:
what amazing shows :heart: i just got back from the last two torontos and both chicagos and wow...they got better and better.

Ciao bella, ho visto la tua bellissima foto dil show di Chicago sull'altro forum (Lemonade Stand).

You have been licked by a couple of people over at another forum as well... :whistle:

Hello beautiful, I have seen your beautifulst photo dil show of Chicago on the other forum :whistle:

U2@NYC said:

Ciao bella, ho visto la tua bellissima foto dil show di Chicago sull'altro forum (Lemonade Stand).

You have been licked by a couple of people over at another forum as well... :whistle:

someone's licking me? did i like it? :wink:

ruffian said:

someone's licking me? did i like it? :wink:

Ruff! :hug: I have no words to say how jealous I am of you guys being at those two Chicago shows! :giggle: I was joking in the setlist thread last night that VP should go to every show on the tour, given what she's got in the 6 shows she's been to ;)

Back
Top Bottom