Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pop Artist said:
Fast Cars just ended...trippy!

The live version IS trippy! It takes on a really sensual vibe and Bono does this very interesting dance to it so I'm not surprised he picked a girl for this particular song.

The Edge also lifts his guitar high above his head (to the side) when he plays this song - the band seem to love playing this one!

Wow, that's one long show!

So far it's seems the third leg shows have been longer than the first leg ones :up:

packcrush said:
All Because of You . . . crappiness in a song.

As much as it was one of the weakest songs I heard live in Boston, it's a great pure rock and roll song. :rockon:

I'm so excited I have to pee!!

Not to mention I was almost gonna post: they're back to a regular second encore: ABOY -->Yahweh--> 40.
Totally forgetting Yahweh was already played.

oceane said:
Wow, that's one long show!

So far it's seems the third leg shows have been longer than the first leg ones :up:

The boys must have had an extra pot of coffee before they hit the stage. Either that, or a shitload of Red Bull. This has been a long show!

Axver said:

As much as it was one of the weakest songs I heard live in Boston, it's a great pure rock and roll song. :rockon:

It was weak in Philly too, but I really liked it anyway. :drool:

Miringeltje said:
I'm so excited I have to pee!!

Not to mention I was almost gonna post: they're back to a regular second encore: ABOY -->Yahweh--> 40.
Totally forgetting Yahweh was already played.

Yahweh2x, perhaps??? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom