Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in - Bono has announced to the crowd in the UC that tonight's performance of 'One' will be the last ever performance of 'One' - it is being retired. Its vacated spot in the setlist will subsequently be filled by 'One Tree Hill' and '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' - they will rotate from night to night.

And then Axver woke up :wink:

ladywithspinninghead said:
Ooh, I see U2's shaking things up again tonight! :up:

Bono said they played Fast Cars because a fan (Sammy!!!) suggested it in Toronto and now someone requested Zooropa and they played The First Time. Never thought I'd see U2 being so spontaneous! :drool:

Hey :wave: How goes? :)

the good news is they'll be leaving the stage after this

and then the fun starts....

namkcuR said:
This just in - Bono has announced to the crowd in the UC that tonight's performance of 'One' will be the last ever performance of 'One' - it is being retired. It's vacated spot in the setlist will subsequently be filled by 'One Tree Hill' and '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' - they will rotate from night to night.

That dream felt so real too! :sad:

namkcuR said:
This just in - Bono has announced to the crowd in the UC that tonight's performance of 'One' will be the last ever performance of 'One' - it is being retired. It's vacated spot in the setlist will subsequently be filled by 'One Tree Hill' and '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' - they will rotate from night to night.

I think I would give an organ to hear one tree hill

namkcuR said:

:lol:

You gave me the jitters there for a bit. :yikes:

COBL,
Vertigo
Elevation.
Electric Co,
he Ocean
Who's Gonna Ride.
Beautiful Day,
Miracle Drug,
Sometimes, YAhweh,
LAPOE,
SBS,
Bullet,
Miss Sarajevo,
Pride,
Streets

and I think it's One now. I got to hear Miss Sarejevo :dance:

inmyplace13 said:
the good news is they'll be leaving the stage after this

Never thought I'd ever read that on a U2 fan forum! :lol:

i love the new Discotheque. The crowd wasn't as into it, because, ya know, Pop is less familiar to the masses, but I just sat and stared at theat performance last night. I seriously was in awe and couldn't even imagine a whole show (Popmart) of such high energy songs (making me wish I had a clue about U2 in 1997). Anyways, hope they play it again tonight. Someone might actually go out and purchase Pop in the U.S.

angelordevil said:

It would be amazing...and temperature controlled, with many different candies to eat

The transport of the future, it carries 3 adults and child, and can block out unwanted radiation

And there's Edge's collection of cowbells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom