Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, no PITNOL jokes tonight. I'm so proud of everyone :love:

Just for kicks
endpitnol.gif

:drool:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper snippet, Many Rivers To Cross snippet)
8. Miracle Drug (In A Little While Snippet by Bono a capella)
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Black Hills of Dakota snippet)
10. Yahweh
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. Bullet The Blue Sky (Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Snippets)
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name

Where's New York???? :mad:

Hey, don't give me that look...I'm just trying to break up the monotony between song updates. :lol:

Apparently, the next music exploration for U2 is jamband. Bono is going to grow a huge beard for his next look. Larry is going to suffer a break down and become a wookiee. U2 are going to tour outdoor festivals. Their new songs will be 20-30 minute creations, allowing for 5 song setlists.

My Prediction:

U2 will blow everybody's minds and play "MOFO"... followed by "Jesus Christ"!!!!

bcrt2000 said:

Good because ES is the song that made me a U2 fan :)

Maybe the next time a fan sees bono they should put a request for more cowbell :lol:

If I'm ever in a band, I'm gonna play the cowbell, and I'm dead serious, lol

Cuz like you, I put my pants on one leg at a time, except when I finish, I make gold records

prof_peabody said:
Apparently, the next music exploration for U2 is jamband. Bono is going to grow a huge beard for his next look. Larry is going to suffer a break down and become a wookiee. U2 are going to tour outdoor festivals. Their new songs will be 20-30 minute creations, allowing for 5 song setlists.

That sucks. :(

bcrt2000 said:

you have a 100% chance of hearing ultraviolet at a u2 concert as long as you are listening to the album version on your ipod :lol:

:lol: your right!...but i want it live...

prof_peabody said:

So the plan is to add bongos to Bad?

prof_peabody said:

:lmao:

Can't wait for Edge to play a fifteen minute solo on the re-invented Pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom