Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checkin in...my friend's in Chicago now.. :hyper: Great to see Horses making a debut so early in the setlist, too!! She and I both heard it in Boston- and we heard it when they soundchecked it the night before it played in Boston! :wink:

Too bad I gtgt bed, this is fun. :wave:

angel_28 said:

:shocked: yes i am?!!!!...:hyper:... you remeber that...awwwww i love U2 fans :heart:

I know a guy who's got a few he could get rid of... I could give you his e-mail adress if you'd like, but he doesn't have Ga. i'm trying to make a deal with him

Just stopping in -- did they open with Yahew? 10 songs earlier than last night, which was 10 songs earlier than pretty much ever before, thus should put it as the opener tonight:wink:

kellyahern said:

I was born in 1976, so The Muppet Show came at just the right stage in my development :wink: .

On of my sister's earliest memories is being very upset because she was not allowed to watch Mark Hamill from Star Wars on the Muppet Show as a punishment for something she had done :giggle:

:lol:

kellyahern said:

I was born in 1976, so The Muppet Show came at just the right stage in my development :wink: .

On of my sister's earliest memories is being very upset because she was not allowed to watch Mark Hamill from Star Wars on the Muppet Show as a punishment for something she had done :giggle:

I remember that! He was interacting with Miss Piggy. Pigs in Space, right? :lmao:

Hello everybody!!!

I just came in from a late night out! (0439 here now...)
Don't expect me to be 100%, but at least I'm here! :wink:

So Wild Horses is back! Great!

Swan269 said:

I was four rows back from the center of the elipse...(on the outside)

I was in the ellipse at the second and third shows (section 307 at the first).

Boston II, I was on the rail in front of Edge right by the ellipse entry. (My friend was the very last person on the rail before the entry).

Boston III, same spot near the entry except on a different rail, the ellipse walkway rail, partying with my girlfriend.

kellyahern said:

:reject:
I remember that episode.

tkramer said:
Axver, does this tour have more songs/variety played so far for any tour since maybe lovetown?

Honestly, not sure. Off the top of my head, good chance it does. ZooTV has the advantage of Zooropa songs being introduced during the tour, though.

snowbunny00774 said:
chiso...i got no love either when i showed...but i am still a newbie at the parties...it will happen!!

:heart: for you, snowbunny. I'm a newbie too. My second party!

Newbies Rock!!!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom