Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party PART II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Folks, you better be loving gorman right now.

He's just sent me Walk On. I'll YSI it for all of you!

:shocked:....:combust: ..Thank you Gorman!!!...and Axver of course for sharing...hehe :)

AtomicBono said:

how the fuck do you guys do it so FAST?! like, the show is still going on...?!

handheld + wi-fi hot spot at the arena maybe...

or just a cell phone?

corianderstem said:
So no one knows what Black Hills of Dakota is, or who it's by?
It's one of those old Broadway standards, I believe.
Lyrics by Paul Francis Webster

PLEASE do not say here who INXS chose ... it doesn't come on for 2 hours on the West Coast!

Please, no spoilers. :sad: :sad: :sad:

AtomicBono said:

how the fuck do you guys do it so FAST?! like, the show is still going on...?!

I've got a soundboard of tommorrow's show; I'll put up YSI links in a minute......

Axver said:

20 years? Change that to ever. I may be one of the only people who'd actually like U2 to play Red Light once - just because I'm curious more than anything!

Red Light has grown on me a good deal the last few times i've listened to it. The problem is that it's not like the rest of U2's material. The closest thing, I think, is Angel of Harlem.

But if they could get a brass section to back them, i'd be all for them playing it.

Queen Bee said:

Gorman has one of those mobile phones that does video/audio and can send e-mails.

Thus I am now currently uploading to YSI the file of Walk On, which is in 3gp file. It plays on Quicktime and I also got it to work on RealPlayer. Sorry folks, I don't know what else it works on.

I'm listening to it now too, just started. Quality isn't anything to write home about but come on, footage BEFORE the show's over?! I'll take whatever gorman sends me!

JOFO said:

I've got a soundboard of tommorrow's show; I'll put up YSI links in a minute......

Put Friday's up too please, I want to hear it before I go so I can bitch about the set list before the show even starts.

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Snippet of The Who...?)
5. The Ocean
6. Walk On (Acoustic)
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper Snippet + Many Rivers To Cross???)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Snippet of Black Hills Of Dakota)
10. YAHWEH
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. Bullet The Blue Sky

ThoraSEB said:
I'm one of the dorks that will be watching Rockstar: INXS. Please don't give it away - I still have a while to go before it airs here. Thanks! :D

Not a word, I promise! That's why I didn't say it in the first place! :yes:

Axver said:

Gorman has one of those mobile phones that does video/audio and can send e-mails.

Thus I am now currently uploading to YSI the file of Walk On, which is in 3gp file. It plays on Quicktime and I also got it to work on RealPlayer. Sorry folks, I don't know what else it works on.

I'm listening to it now too, just started. Quality isn't anything to write home about but come on, footage BEFORE the show's over?! I'll take whatever gorman sends me!

Right on man! Technology is so frickin' amazing these days! We'll have to let Gorman know how much we appreciate this gesture.

Oh my friggin'... holy smokes.
Gorman.
Super Gadget Man.
Will be a proud member of the Gorman harem.:silent: Did I just say that out loud?

BWU2Buffs said:

Put Friday's up too please, I want to hear it before I go so I can bitch about the set list before the show even starts.

http//:www.you send it.@%setlistbitchingbeginsnow.25%kld0ms.com

Thank you, ladywithspinninghead! Mwah!

And thank you for the info on Black HIlls of Dakota! Mwah! Mwah!

Kisses for everyone! MWAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom