Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party PART II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an unreal concert for the hardcore fan to be at. Truly the unexpected. 45 minutes north of the city of Chicago. Perhaps I can get there before it ends????

LemonMacPhisto said:
wow, Yahweh that early is shocking...

Ax, i bet ur happy one bad transition is gone

SICKAMOYO -> Love and Peace

:lol: Yeah! I wonder how they're going to go into the political section now ... :hmm:

AXVER IS EXCITED! :hyper:

mobvok said:

:huh: What in the hell? Bad as it is, even with the regular time zones it's an easy +1 hour -1 hour conversion. Must be awful! :(

Tell me about it. :crack: You won't believe how confused I got flying to Toronto last week. I arsed my watch up a few times along the way, due to having stopovers in Halifax and whatnot.

It has something to do with Newfoundland being halfway between one time zone band, but it's just stupid, if you ask me.

Hey I'm way late, I was busy ruining the lives of some gothic wannabe vampires... acoustic Walk On? Yahweh in the middle of the set? Those U2 setlist jokes aren't gonna work anymore....

U2dork said:

We're all gonna quote this at the same time but...
WHAT?

WHAT?

These guys were obviously up late last night drinking....but great ideas happen late a night when you're buzzed.

What next?

I'm all thrown off now! The world is goin' crazy. Yahweh in the middle and no idea of what's at the end...
:huh:

I wasn't gonna stay for the whole show, but now I think I have to.

This is my first setlist party ever! :hyper: :bow:

Everything else will be disappointing after this. :wink:

Axver said:

:lol: Yeah! I wonder how they're going to go into the political section now ... :hmm:

AXVER IS EXCITED! :hyper:

Simple...

Yahweh -> Please -> Love and Peace -> SBS -> Bullet -> Running to Stand Still...:drool: :drool: :drool:

AtomicBono said:
Hey I'm way late, I was busy ruining the lives of some gothic wannabe vampires... acoustic Walk On? Yahweh in the middle of the set? Those U2 setlist jokes aren't gonna work anymore....

what do you mean?

I have plenty of jokes left:wink:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Snippet of The Who...?)
5. The Ocean
6. Walk On (Acoustic)
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper Snippet + Many Rivers To Cross???)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Snippet of Black Hills Of Dakota)
10. YAHWEH
11. Love & Peace Or Else

LemonMacPhisto said:

Simple...

Yahweh -> Please -> Love and Peace -> SBS -> Bullet -> Running to Stand Still...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Just drop Please into Miss Sarajevo's spot now...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom