Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Maybe Bono will grace South Africans with his holy presence at another charity/Mandela gig. :|

Did you see this thread, by the way? http://forum.interference.com/t139970.html Could use your input about the economic status of the RSA.

Yes, I did see that thread earlier and it took all my willpower not to say something snarky in it. :happy: I like how some people in that thread think South Africa is a rich nation. Perhaps I should let them know that my father, an emergency room physician, was having to work THREE different jobs just to make ends meet? We had to fucking emigrate because the pay was so bad. And that was with a decent job too! Not everyone is as lucky as we were to have the opportunity to move... There is tremendous poverty in South Africa.

Still, U2 could play a gig there. It's probably one of the only more feasable places in Africa that they could play.

kellyahern said:

Unless I'm in the wrong thread :reject:. Which is entirely possible because I almost posted a picture of shirtless Bono in here earlier :shifty:.

No, you're in the right thread, I checked the title.

Although maybe shirtless Bono will lighten up the mood for some of us.:drool:

Hey everyone! :wave: Guess I'm late to the party, but I just got two GA'S FOR TOMORROW NIGHT ON TICKETMASTER!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Now I just have to get through tonight knowing the guys are only 12 miles away...

kellyahern said:

I can always bring back evil puppy :hyper:

squeeattack.gif

(My mom is back now, but I'm still here -at least for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom