Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey Westport are you thinking of the 11/17/87 show at the Coliseum? Mine was in the spring at the Sports Arena. Either way both shows rocked...even if I only have a boot of the 11/17 show!

Yeah....I missed the April show of that year. I was living in Denmark at the time. I believe that it was the coldest winter Europe had had in 100 years or so. Froze my ass off. But in the midst of the freeze, I walked into a record store and heard The Joshua Tree for the first time.

:hyper: :hyper:
:combust: :combust:

Drea said:

*wonders if she should thank Axver for including Canada in that FUCK YOU!* :giggle:

You count as the U$A. I'm not talking about the USA, I'm talking about the U$A, the profitable parts of North America. :wink:

:)
That may very well be me screaming like a maniac in the intro. I have no idea where the taper was sitting. I remember being very hoarse by the end of this show.

Go go power rangers ..do do dooo do do do*sings to self*

Westport said:

The November leg of that tour was my first U2 show! When they lite the Olympic torch at the beginning of Streets....I thought that I would lose my mind!!

Hiya all! :wave:

hey westport!

That was my very first u2 concert.. I fell madly in love them and have been ever since! :wink: Had shitty seats on the opposite end of the coliseum! But loved it! I loved the torch lighting part too! I actually have a dvd of that performance that some wonderful inteferencer gave me! It's professionally shot.. its awesome!

Hey Axver...

Just a thought but now that we're back in the time zone friendly U.S., you might want to consider beginning the setlist party 3 hours ahead of time on a regular basis....

100+ posts in the first hour.

Partygoers love a good setlist party. :wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hiya all! :wave:

hey westport!

That was my very first u2 concert.. I fell madly in love them and have been ever since! :wink: Had shitty seats on the opposite end of the coliseum! But loved it! I loved the torch lighting part too! I actually have a dvd of that performance that some wonderful inteferencer gave me! It's professionally shot.. its awesome!

That's some kiss he gives Ali during Party Girl *sigh* :heart:

Axver said:

You count as the U$A. I'm not talking about the USA, I'm talking about the U$A, the profitable parts of North America. :wink:

*thwaps* You do not, repeat DO NOT, include Canada as part of the USA in any form, even as a joke, to a Canadian :madspit: :wink: *thwaps* :giggle: It would be worse than calling New Zealand part of Australia!!

Drea said:

*thwaps* You do not, repeat DO NOT, include Canada as part of the USA in any form, even as a joke, to a Canadian :madspit: :wink: *thwaps* :giggle: It would be worse than calling New Zealand part of Australia!!

I didn't include Canada in the United States of America. I included it in the United $North America. :wink:

kellyahern said:

That's some kiss he gives Ali during Party Girl *sigh* :heart:

My (then girlfreind) wife and I were in the 15th row on the floor. I had no idea who Ali was and thought, "Wow, he's really digging that chick." :eyebrow:

JOFO said:

any reason for that? You been drinking some of this again?
Inclassable13.gif

JOFO said:

I don't know what you're trying to say with that, but considering the concert's in Chicago (and thus it's only 7:15pm there), if you're trying to fool us into believing you have the setlist, you're going to fail miserably :lmao:

Drea said:

Hey Drea - seeing as you are from Toronto, were you able to go to any of the shows? (You may have in fact already said this, I'm just too lazy to look hehe)

Just looking at Gorman's pictures from inside the United Center...

Having a bad case of U2 envy. Anyone else? I hate the feeling of *there's a U2 show going on and I'm not there*

FUCK!!

sorry.

U2Fan101 said:

Hey Drea - seeing as you are from Toronto, were you able to go to any of the shows? (You may have in fact already said this, I'm just too lazy to look hehe)

Did the first three :) :hyper: Would've found a way to do TO4 too, but alas, was stuck at a family wedding in my hometown, 3 hours south of TO.

{paintedroses} said:

Power Rangers :drool:

my favourite is the pink one :hyper:

the first two series were the best:D

Kimberly was the pink one...i had a big crush on her:reject:

I was always the blue ranger Billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom