Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oceane said:
So we don't have a proper source sending every song?

ME! As long as NSW texts me, we will be good to go as being officially hooked up

not throwing bottles at timmy - you think I can find a 'smiley' for that? No time for that
Alcooliques13.gif

Axver said:

We do, No Spoken Words should be texting Lila.

I haven't gotten a test text yet, so I hope and trust that he will come thru for us. And I hope he will actually call me if they POP some songs into the set tonite. I'd love to hear them live via phone. Ramblinrose called me during Boston 2 (BAD) when I texted back CALL ME, LOL. And I'm still very appreciative of that :yes:

Lila64 said:

ME! As long as NSW texts me, we will be good to go as being officially hooked up

not throwing bottles at timmy - you think I can find a 'smiley' for that? No time for that
Alcooliques13.gif

YAY! (even if I'm not really expecting any surprises)

All I can say is that if the folks there get Discotheque, they'll have the time of their life!

:sigh: Wish I was in Chicago with the Pleba girls instead of being here in TO... but I got to the first three TO shows (my first ones EVER) and they were :censored: kickass! :) Hopefully a few songs from TO will carry over *G*

U2dork said:
Wooooooo......!!!
It's kinda early though. Like, 3 hours early. Chicago is in the Central time zone, so the show will start an hour later. But that's ok. We can talk about how rockin' the PJ/Bono combo was.:rockon:

Edit: it's only the second time I've used that ridiculous smilie.

I used the :rockon: smilie three times to describe it earlier :lol:.

An hour later? Phooey :reject:

How many nights in Chicago this time?

Axver said:

OK, now I want your laptop. But I'm not exchanging the bed for it!

Say if we arrange loaning of our items? I will pimp my laptop out to you and you can pimp me your bed:wink:

I officially talk crap:happy:

Drea said:
:sigh: Wish I was in Chicago with the Pleba girls instead of being here in TO... but I got to the first three TO shows (my first ones EVER) and they were :censored: kickass! :) Hopefully a few songs from TO will carry over *G*

Yeah, greeneyedgirl and others are over there right now.......hope they have a great time.

kellyahern said:

I used the :rockon: smilie three times to describe it earlier :lol:.

An hour later? Phooey :reject:

How many nights in Chicago this time?

4 i think again:hmm:

Lila64 said:

I haven't gotten a test text yet, so I hope and trust that he will come thru for us. And I hope he will actually call me if they POP some songs into the set tonite. I'd love to hear them live via phone. Ramblinrose called me during Boston 2 (BAD) when I texted back CALL ME, LOL. And I'm still very appreciative of that :yes:

Well, he's proved reliable in the past, so let's hope he comes through for us again!

RavenBlue said:
It sounds like you got a good deal LJT :D

It is pretty good...so if i am having a night in at uni i can watch my DVDs:D

The Nightmare Before Christmas will be on heavy rotation:yes:

Why does Chicago get 4, and New York get 5 (i think), but Philly only gets 2? Are those cities really that much more special?

Lancemc said:
Why does Chicago get 4, and New York get 5 (i think), but Philly only gets 2? Are those cities really that much more special?

Isn't there only two shows in Chicago this time around? (although they got 4 in the spring)

Lancemc said:

Demand, I guess.

Chicago does NOT get four. This leg, only Toronto, Boston, and NYC get four (or seven in NYC's case!).

RavenBlue said:

Excellent and once the Chicago Vertigo DVD comes out, you'll be able to watch that pretty near anywhere ;)

yep i will be ripping Boston Elevation, Rattle and Hum and The DVD Best of:wink:

New York is a pretty special place for the lads isn't it? The first US place they visited I think.

Yea I know how it feels though. I just keep hoping someday they'll come closer than Montreal, which is as close as they get to here. I know Halifax could totally handle them!

Lancemc said:

Hate to say it...but Yeah. :ohmy:

Wow...just looking at the tour schedule...it's pretty a marathon of shows between now and Christmas...

At what point do they announce if and when this tour continues....Australia? New Zealand? South America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom