Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Yes, it's part two time!

Enjoy your Tim Tams, your rugby, and your party!

mkdominatr said:
any surprises in the set so far?

Well, they did play Bullet the Blue Sky... ;)

When life gives you lemons, take the four musicians out of them.

LPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
NYD
SBS
Bullet
RTSS
BAD
Pride
WTSHNN
One

Break

ill be back later on trent. gonna go hang out with my nephew. the only reason i came on interference was because i had a gut feeling something horrible was gonna happen at one of the chicago shows....i smell disaster for one of the band members, hopefully its all a dream. cya

u2warlp said:
ill be back later on trent. gonna go hang out with my nephew. the only reason i came on interference was because i had a gut feeling something horrible was gonna happen at one of the chicago shows....i smell disaster for one of the band members, hopefully its all a dream. cya

:ohmy:..oh i hope not:(

u2warlp said:

See ya Joel...hope you're wrong.

ramblin rose said:
LPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
NYD
SBS
Bullet
RTSS
BAD
Pride
WTSHNN
One

Break

Break, yeah! That's such a rocking song! :rockon:

just got home and checking in as well. Is the show over by now, or is Chicago only 2 hours ahead of the west coast?

u2warlp said:

"It's no secret that the stars, are climbing up the sky....The universe exploded, um, and I don't know why....I'm the Fly??"

It's written in the book.
Oh, so many times since then I've read those words,
Just waiting to see you...
Can you se me?
-Genesis, Behind the Lines

LPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day