Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2warlp said:
ill be back later on trent. gonna go hang out with my nephew. the only reason i came on interference was because i had a gut feeling something horrible was gonna happen at one of the chicago shows....i smell disaster for one of the band members, hopefully its all a dream. cya

I'm sorry if I'm acting :confused: here...but are you talking to me? My AOL screenname starts with Trent....even though I'm a girl.

And yes...I had that exact same feeling...but it was for Tuesdays show.

u2warlp said:
ill be back later on trent. gonna go hang out with my nephew. the only reason i came on interference was because i had a gut feeling something horrible was gonna happen at one of the chicago shows....i smell disaster for one of the band members, hopefully its all a dream. cya

What an odd thing to write.:scratch:

celticbhoy said:
hey axver , when du go to boston ? are you getting excited !!

I fly to the US on the 20th. I absolutely cannot wait!! :hyper:

LPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
NYD
SBS
Bullet
RTSS
BAD
Pride
WTSHNN
One

Break

Zoo Station
The Fly

Axver said:

It's the setlist party. It has attracted an odd crowd of people. :wink:

"Go deal with those weirdo's over at table 5."
"Hey, whose at table 5?"

Can you see me?
-Genesis, Behid The Lines

mkdominatr said:
what do you mean your getting it?

Ruffian is at the show and she just called when Zoo Station started.

She's calling VP now with The Fly.

The girl is busy. :D

I'm a little (just a little, wee tiny bit) surprised that the set list is pretty much the standard list we've seen. But then again, if they're gonna be recording it, these probably aren't the best nights to throw in songs that haven't been played a lot yet.

Diane L said:
This talk about bad things happening at a show is upsetting me. I know I shouldn't care so much...but I do.

I think I need another virtual Tim Tam to make me feel all better...

*passes you a Tim Tam*

Come on, UTEOTW, make your appearance next!

are u going to all 3 shows ?
its 5 weeks until manchester 1 for me.....
i heard this week that u2 are scheduled to be in oz in march now....from a friend at universal sydney.....who knows as long as they come....

Diane L said:
This talk about bad things happening at a show is upsetting me. I know I shouldn't care so much...but I do.

I think I need another virtual Tim Tam to make me feel all better...

Me too Diane. Why would he say that?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And yes...I had that exact same feeling...but it was for Tuesdays show.

um, this whole 'premonition' thing is quite odd... :| you know, i have a feeling that tuesday's show will rock, and all the band members will be in high spirits. i wonder who's right... :eyebrow:

(all in jest, folks... :wink: )

celticbhoy said:
are u going to all 3 shows ?
its 5 weeks until manchester 1 for me.....
i heard this week that u2 are scheduled to be in oz in march now....from a friend at universal sydney.....who knows as long as they come....

Yeah, I'm going to all three. Can't wait until they come down here! Interesting how different rumours are flying around. Hope it's not March, as that's my first month of university and I won't be able to travel as much. The currently rumoured January dates are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom