Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:

knox is texting me, I hope we have a backup just in case.

I emailed my cell phone # to U2Jazz but I think his phone might have died cuz he hasn't called.

I'm ready, ready to join the party late....I'm ready.....ready to get carpal tunnel.....ready for surprises.....ready for a different set.....ready to take Axver's fucking geography tests....I'm ready....ready for Chicago 1.

No spoken words said:
I'm ready, ready to join the party late....I'm ready.....ready to get carpal tunnel.....ready for surprises.....ready for a different set.....ready to take Axver's fucking geography tests....I'm ready....ready for Chicago 1.

You missed Axver's geography tests....but there will probably be more.

No spoken words said:

:lmao:

No spoken words said:

The party can start, NSW is here!!!!!!

No spoken words said:

:lmao:

Hey Mike!

ramblin rose said:

knox is texting me, I hope we have a backup just in case.

I would never waste the enjoyment of a concert to text message my freinds what songs they are playing.

Diane L said:

The party can start, NSW is here!!!!!!

Damn NSW, #1 on the Super 12-

Wait, we're not talking about New South Wales here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom