Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First person to e-mail me their location (US only) and phone number, I will call them shortly after 9 and they can listen until my battery dies (it's pretty low). eyrejosh@yahoo.com

Zootomic said:
Why was another thread opened? Something wrong with the first one? And why are we discussing geography? Is there a test coming up? I'm confused.

The original thread was the unofficial bootleg version leaked before the official release. :wink:

Axver said:

The original thread was the unofficial bootleg version leaked before the official release. :wink:

Yes. Interference just recived an e-mail from Universal
Any bootleged setlists parties are now not allwoed on this site....suckers! ...mahahahah
Cheers,
Evil Laywer Guy.

I hope this setlist is better than the Celtics were tonight...

Not hard, they could play Toxic 22 times, that would do it. :(

timothius said:
I would like Last Night On Earth...

Its not going to happen though. Apparently U2 did not exist from 1993-1999.

Oh, good, then I can chuck out this peculiar CD I have called Pop that someone told me was by U2? :wink:

Axver said:

Oh, good, then I can chuck out this peculiar CD I have called Pop that someone told me was by U2? :wink:

No, Everything You Know Is Wrong!

Zooropa & Pop don't exist.

It seems the rereleased Boy 3 Times during that period...being the fan favourite that it is.

MikeSt said:
i agree, would love to here Last Night on Earth.....thought it would fit very well in this tour theme as well.

Totally...

Thing about it... It rocks hard, it has a little part in the middle where Bono could snippet (i.e Hands if he wanted). I really think it would go well if it replaced Bullet into SBS...

timothius said:

No, Everything You Know Is Wrong!

Zooropa & Pop don't exist.

It seems the rereleased Boy 3 Times during that period...being the fan favourite that it is.

I love my 1997 copy of Boy with The Fool! :rockon:

I never liked EBTTRT or Zoo Station much until I heard them live...the drums have a lot more punch in concert.

I'm going to have a quick shower, I think i've stunk you all out long enough...
I'll be back....before showtime!

bono_mans gone to have a shower again, hurah, hurah
bono_mans gone to have a shower again, hurah, hurah
He stunk us out out, now now hes gone
maybe he'll come back again
hurah hurah
:rockon:

Last edited:
U2Jazz said:
First person to e-mail me their location (US only) and phone number, I will call them shortly after 9 and they can listen until my battery dies (it's pretty low). eyrejosh@yahoo.com

Don't know if anyone took you up on that but I just emailed you my number. I'm in So. Calif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom