Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, just arriving to the party! :wave: How y'all doing?

Here's to hoping that I Will Follow makes an appearence during the "Old Set" tomorrow...And it'd be freaking great if we had Zoo Station-The Fly-Mysterious Ways-Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me- open the show tomorrow! :D

When life gives you lemons, drink a beer.

PopMartian33107 said:
Hey everyone, just arriving to the party! :wave: How y'all doing?

Here's to hoping that I Will Follow makes an appearence during the "Old Set" tomorrow...And it'd be freaking great if we had Zoo Station-The Fly-Mysterious Ways-Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me- open the show tomorrow! :D

Hello, welcome, we were just deciding what we think PBS would rather televise, "Axver puppet theater" or "I, Axver"....tough call.

No spoken words said:

Hello, welcome, we were just deciding what we think PBS would rather televise, "Axver puppet theater" or "I, Axver"....tough call.

Hmm...that's a toughie. You could combine both and have the puppets perform a biography of Axver's life! :D

Hi, Diane! :wave: Hello, everybody! ("Hi Dr. Nick!")

PopMartian33107 said:

Hmm...that's a toughie. You could combine both and have the puppets perform a biography of Axver's life! :D

:lmao: Hahaha, I can just see the fanatical puppet of me doing air guitar to 11 O'clock Tick Tock right now ...

No spoken words said:

"I, Axver" !!! :lmao:

Hey PopMartian!! :wave:

LPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug

Wow, 8 songs and its only about 35 minutes in.

Edited to say:

knox just texted that Coldplay is at the show.

Last edited:
nuke126 said:
hey bonoman, what program did you use to preview the brooklyn dvd? (get on aim)

I'll get on AIM later on...but.......
I used power DVD, i thought your pc frooze to much so you couldnt downlaod dvds :wink:
Which reminds me, I didnt get to send out your DVD on friday. I'll try ASAP.

They're filming for the DVD tonight, right? Maybe something "extra-special" is going to occur?

hey everyone!

back from seeing "crash"- interesting movie, but a bit overdone. don cheadle was the standout, as always... :up:

anyway, looking forward to reading the updates as they come in! i think this'll be a standard set, to help the band get back into their groove after the long break. but i hope that my premonition is wrong!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom