Chicago DVD promo video (awesome!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OpperGoeroe

War Child
For those of you who can't hardly wait, I've uploaded a promo movie of the new Chicago DVD released next month, it's about 6,5 MB in size and 3 minutes in length.

Enjoy!

h ttp://s63. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=383N3OGXC3L0J0BSG6RWHBQ6QE

holy crap that was amazing, thanks so much for posting this! :up:

i cant wait for this dvd :hyper:

thanks for this!

just a note: when you're posting a YSI a link, a simple space between "you" and "sendit" is all you need

that was rather beastly... using the lcd screens that ring the arena as part of the show really was a brilliant idea. it looks amazing.

they should take that idea and run with it as far as the next stage design for the next tour... 4-5 years from now... make the entire arena part of the stage show. lights everywhere. i like it. i should design their shows from now on... i'm just that damn good.

hmmm i could have sworn i just seen bono "running" in that promo clip, isnt that what so many people were dissapointed about? no running bono? lol

That was really cool. Now It's going to be even harder to wait for the DVD to be released. The shot that quickly zooms in on Bono's face after he puts on the bandana is wicked. :rockon:

the link still works, just make sure you take out all the spaces and spell out you send it instead of ysi

ETA: wow. I just watched it, and wow! I'm so excited to see this. Next best thing to being there in person!!

Last edited:
INCREDIBLE
I can not wait for this DVD to come out now.

Here is another YSI link for when that one expires. Enjoy!

http://s38.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0AFGV3B9KZUVV1VMP5IOIXD5QW

(Remove the spaces between "you send it")

that bit with the boy is just priceless, i dont care if he done this every show, just to think how much of a special moment it is for him, getting up with bono

KUEFC09U2 said:
that bit with the boy is just priceless, i dont care if he done this every show, just to think how much of a special moment it is for him, getting up with bono

and to be included in the DVD - to be viewed millions of times by millions of fans :cute:

OpperGoeroe said:
For those of you who can't hardly wait, I've uploaded a promo movie of the new Chicago DVD released next month, it's about 6,5 MB in size and 3 minutes in length.

Enjoy!

h ttp://s63. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=383N3OGXC3L0J0BSG6RWHBQ6QE

Great! Thank's. Where did you get it??? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom