Chicago DVD promo video (awesome!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that the shot from up high where you can see the blue curtains with the walking man during "Sometimes..." is from the 9th. I say this because the left curtain has a strand of lights out and it was like that on the 9th. I would assume they had that fixed for the 10th.

LyricalDrug said:
What does that fan say at the end? "Words cannot explain it... live [inaudible] in concert..." ??

What a great clip...

That was bugging me too. I finally figured it out though... he says "life altering concert"

doctorwho said:
Besides "Fast Cars", I'd also like to see "Miss Sarajevo" - even though it's been performed now and in the latter part of the European shows. Bono is just SO good at singing this that it should be documented on DVD! :yes: It would be a great bonus track. [/B]

Miss Sarajevo will be on the Milan DVD.

There's a special from the UK i beleive in torrents that show some of the songs used in the dvd. Its called U2 Uncensored. A great special on U2 I've ever seen.

artdirector said:
There's a special from the UK i beleive in torrents that show some of the songs used in the dvd. Its called U2 Uncensored. A great special on U2 I've ever seen.

U2Uncovered

Shows some footage from the DVD and some footage (very little)from the second Manchester show.

chrissybaby said:

U2Uncovered

Shows some footage from the DVD and some footage (very little)from the second Manchester show.
They're not showing anything new than that we've already seen on TV, except some (really cool) views of New Year's Day.

Back
Top Bottom