Chicago 5/9 Tickets at TM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msbarb

The Fly
It looks like some tickets have been released for Chi 5/9 on Ticketmaster. I pulled up several pairs along side and behind the stage.

oh vell

Keep checking folks
I pulled single in the 300's on 2 occasions
(in 10 pulls)

just for sport....

wtg in boston

I found a number of different tickets, most of them near the stage in the 300s. I found a pair in 118 (I think that's what it was), but I simply cannot afford those prices at all. I was lucky enough to find tickets in 309 for a mere $50. I can handle that and now I can say that I've gone to 3/4 of Chicago's first leg shows on two consecutive tours. Rock the house, y'all. And thanks for the head's up and shit!!!! I never would even have checked, without seeing this post...

...although that'd probably have been a good thing what with my having three final papers, five final exams, and two other U2 shows to attend over the next week. If anybody's praying, toss one or two in for my dumb ass. Yeah...

Anyway. Thanks! Hellacool and then some.

I also saw 300-level tickets for 5/10. I was definitely tempted, but including a train ticket and a hotel room, the trip would still probably cost me $500.

2heartsboston--I will get in touch with you this weekend with PayPal info for your 12/4 ticket. I haven't forgotten, I've just been really swamped in my last week of school.

Hopefully they'll drop some 5/14 tickets soon, too!

Hey Bono is my Muse
Save the Dough for Philly and the time to grade ....
Thanks for the shout out hope all is well.ps 12/5 right?
I look forward to next step.

I'm Happy for Chicago Drop Catchers .....keep the Faucet on TM as the Boy's head east

Back
Top Bottom