Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gen. Chat said:

:shrug: Whatever is happening or not happening is happening now.

Did you just become a War Child a few posts ago? Or is that at 100. Anyway. Hooray for 500. Halfway to WHOA WHOAAAAAAA a REFUGEE!

i was thinking of a sign that said "WOW...you need new material" and display it after Streets when Bono says wow every night

two other signs ive seen on this tour that ive liked have been "play mofo u mofos" and "be spontaneous, play something new"

so something like that

Chizip said:
i was thinking of a sign that said "WOW...you need new material" and display it after Streets when Bono says wow every night

two other signs ive seen on this tour that ive liked have been "play mofo u mofos" and "be spontaneous, play something new"

so something like that

Where are you sitted? Ellipse? The bigger the sign the better, I would guess.

catlhere said:

I'd be pissed if I was in a band and saw that. :lol

I'm sure U2 has a better sense of humor than me though. :wink:

bono doesnt, he has a bad temper. he ripped up the "be spontaneous" sign and said "hows that for spontaneous?"

Chizip said:
ok so what sign should i bring to st louis?

Here's some choices:

PLAY SOMETHING NEW.

PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

WOW, YOU'VE PLAYED THIS 720 TIMES. (To be held up during Pride)

MOFO > PRIDE (or hated song of choice)

Axver said:

Here's some choices:

PLAY SOMETHING NEW.

PLAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

WOW, YOU'VE PLAYED THIS 720 TIMES. (To be held up during Pride)

MOFO > PRIDE (or hated song of choice)

:hmm:

good choices

maybe ill also express my displeasure of the lottery

"lottery sucks" or "fire allison"

Chizip said:

bono doesnt, he has a bad temper. he ripped up the "be spontaneous" sign and said "hows that for spontaneous?"

That would freak me out. :lol: Who knew such a little man could be so scary. :reject:

Gen. Chat said:
OMG what happened to Tookie tonight? I just remembered that his execution is set for 12:00 PST.

I feel physically sick thinking about this.

Gen. Chat said:
:shrug: Whatever is happening or not happening is happening now.

Not a really good party topic, Gen. Chat.
But that's OK.
I'm originally from the Netherlands (still am a Dutch citizen) where we don't have the death penalty.
So this is quite new to me.

And I just turned on the television and there is one station where you can see a crowd of people outside the prison.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I get it now. That Tookie guy. I was like. Who the heck is Tookie, does he post in these parties? :hmm:

Gen. Chat said:

Fox News is holding a vigil outside the prison, it's disgusting. BTW clemency was declined and he's scheduled for execution any minute. :tsk:

I find it even more horrible that an act I already find to be morally repugnant is being turned into a media circus.

Back
Top Bottom