Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
catlhere said:
It's barely 11:30 here
What time is it for you all? :huh:

And thanks for always making me feel better Khanada! The music helps alot! :love:

I just may have to award a first ever Three-Peat poster of the day award!

j00=WINNAR!
it's 1:30 am here

you're welcome :hug:

Queen Bee said:
:love: Thanks Katie :love:
you're welcome barbara :kiss:

night gibsongirl :wave: :(

hey everybody

u2man would rather hear instant karma than last night on earth at a u2 concert

isnt he an idiot?

youve got to give it awaaaaaaaaaaaay

Snow?! Lucky! I live in Southern California. We get no snow here in Orange County. :(

I've never been lucky enough to be around real snow/snowing parts. Always visited places like Mammoth Lakes in the summer. The closest I've gotten is the fake stuff at Knott's Merry Farm! :lol:

Final COUNTDOOOOOWN

Gen. Chat said:

It looks like Newfoundland is really close to the arctic circle but I guess all the coastline helps moderate things I guess, are there alot of French speakers in that province?

Labrador (also a part of Newfoundland) is close to the Artic Circle and gets pretty cold. Newfoundland gets affected by most of the warm currents along the gulf stream, though, so we get a pretty moderate temperature.

And there are a few predominantly french parts. St. Pierre is an island off NFLD's coast, and it's all French. Part of France, actually. :lol:

QB, check your flist. :wink:

Bye everyone! Thanks to Khan for hosting the stream and the post-concert tunes. :kiss: Also, thanks to everyone who was involved with the concert.

Chizip said:

thats the only redeeming value of the setlist

though mysterious ways is kind of lame these days

until the end of the world is basically the only song im looking forward to seeing

As much as I believe The Fly kills Mysterious Ways, having MW before WOWY is much better than The Fly. Of course, getting rid of WOWY would solve this problem much easier.

Have you already seen UTEOTW this tour?

Also, isn't Gloria redeeming too?

Axver said:

As much as I believe The Fly kills Mysterious Ways, having MW before WOWY is much better than The Fly. Of course, getting rid of WOWY would solve this problem much easier.

Have you already seen UTEOTW this tour?

Also, isn't Gloria redeeming too?

i havent seen uteotw on this tour, thats why im looking forward to seeing it.

ive seen gloria, its a shell of its former self, so that depresses me. then i realize its taking the spot of electric co and i start bawling.

We need some Boston in this party.

More than a FEEEELINNNNNNNNNNNN'!
:rockon:

Then some 90's
"Thunderstruck!" :drool:

Bye everyone. :flirt: Have fun. You can still make it to seven threads, I know you can!

Good luck with getting the Lena Zavaroni, Gen. Chat. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom