Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wenda said:
beware of pleba moment:

so, I'm listening to MW that GG sent and I want to just want to tear of Bono's clothes and GO TO TOWN! :drool: :drool:

Yeah, you heard me. I SAID IT!

Now go about your business and ignore the crazy lady fondling her iPod in the corner.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you it was good. :wink: I get lots of odd stares when I listen to that and I'm walking down the corridors at MUN. People want to know why I have a huge grin on my face.

pattip2000 said:
Wenda- I sent you an email, let me know if you don't get it

Will do...I'll check it now. :up:

I have checked and I can, indeed, confirm that I received electronical mail from one interferencer, Patti.

Word up!

KhanadaRhodes said:

lost in translation :drool:
you got it :flirt:
For Relaxing Times, Make it Suntory Times™

I'd be partial to some..... Come On Eileen! If it's around in your collection of course

angelordevil said:

I want to hear anything that GibsonGirl requests...:flirt:

Echo is a fine choice...I love Ocean Rain.

:flirt:

I somehow think Khan won't play any Radiohead. :(

Thanks for the offer. It wasn't that much. If it was, do you think I would have paid :lmao: I can afford it - tis the season
17.gif

9.gif

Lila64 said:

:shh:

<<<loves Elvis (Costello that is)

Lila, if I could find my scanned copy, I would send you my photo of me with Bono and Elvis Costello, taken by Ali Hewson at Royve Hall-UCLA in 2001.

Lila64 said:
Thanks for the offer. It wasn't that much. If it was, do you think I would have paid :lmao: I can afford it - tis the season
17.gif

9.gif
Well, then, thank you kindly!!! :bow: :yes:

Yes, I enjoyed Lost In Translation. Maybe we need that Jesus & Mary Chain song :hmm:

I'll be lurking, gotta do a few things. But I am definitely listening to the stream :yes:

Sadly, I have to reneg my request. I have to catch up on the episode I missed of Gilmore Girls. I have to give my friend the tape back tomorrow.

I'm here though...cuz I really have nothing else to do. Well, I do...but I don't, ya know?

angelordevil said:

Yes, it's pretty good...Bill Murray is a hoot!

Bill Murray sucks me into watching Groundhog Day every time its on. :|

"Phil? Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom