Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

You have GOT to hear Ma, He's Making Eyes At Me. It is the worst thing ever. You thought Coldplay was bad? Lena shits all over Coldplay and reverses her SUV over them a billion times when it comes to crap music.

:lmao: :lmao:

angelordevil said:

Astronomy Domine!!! Actually, I think Radiohead were influenced by the weirdness and experimentation of PF...at least at little.

:up:

Yeah, I think they may have been influenced by the craziness of Pink Floyd. Queen too. The Prophet's Song by Queen is rather insane.

nurse chrissi said:

there is a little blurb in the new Rolling Stone about Edge in New Orleans that eludes to U2 headlining the Jazz and Heritage Festival (which used to take place in late April)

Now that would be very interesting and a great way for U2 to continue in their support for the New Orleans area.

I was looking for someone who Bono could sing happy Birthday to for the STL show to waste a song space and the only person of note that I could find was Nostradamus

now that would be a fun shout out:wink:

Halup said:

The April 14th date came form an Interference poster who talked to crew members at the November New York shows and he also heard it would happen in Honolulu.

Arthur Fogel has gone on record saying the tour would end in the second week of April, so that places that April 14th date in the correct time frame. Hololulu was intended for Popmart, as was New Zealand, but neither happened. it seems that both may happen this tour.

The Austrlaian dates end on April 1st, so we can assume 2-3 dates in Japan will follow that, but probably would not go as far as April 14th, so the Honolulu rumor seems to be pretty valid, based on some of the official comments, as well as what fans have heard.

Okay, so should I book a hotel and airfare now, just in case? Worst case scenario - I have a vacation in Hawaii on Oahu, which I never visited, just passed thru on my way to 2 other island... :hmm:

and nursechrissi - I read that Rolling Stone article too. And the Lennon one. THat's all I've had the time for. So far.

GibsonGirl said:

You have GOT to hear Ma, He's Making Eyes At Me. It is the worst thing ever. You thought Coldplay was bad? Lena shits all over Coldplay and reverses her SUV over them a billion times when it comes to crap music.

That's a great visual, though :drool:

nurse chrissi said:
I was looking for someone who Bono could sing happy Birthday to for the STL show to waste a song space and the only person of note that I could find was Nostradamus

now that would be a fun shout out:wink:

You must make a sign saying "SING HAPPY 502ND BIRTHDAY TO NOSTRADAMUS"! :lmao:

Lila64 said:

Okay, so should I book a hotel and airfare now, just in case? Worst case scenario - I have a vacation in Hawaii on Oahu, which I never visited, just passed thru on my way to 2 other island... :hmm:

and nursechrissi - I read that Rolling Stone article too. And the Lennon one. THat's all I've had the time for. So far.

If you do book all that, make sure you can cancel without penalties. While this concert may very well be planned, it also could not happen at all. Honolulu was planned for 1998 after all and it never happened.

KhanadaRhodes said:

why do you care? you're not listening anyway :mad:

I think these people should be exposed to good music. :drool:

LIKE PORCUPINE TREE! :rant:

Halup said:

If you do book all that, make sure you can cancel without penalties. While this concert may very well be planned, it also could not happen at all. Honolulu was planned for 1998 after all and it never happened.

Hell no - Worse case scenario if I book it and the show doesn't happen... I'm in Hawaii on vacation. ALOHA!

icon_frogpalm.gif

Axver said:
I think these people should be exposed to good music. :drool:

LIKE PORCUPINE TREE! :rant:
the day you listen to the post-show music is the day i take one of your requests :tsk:

timothius said:
Thank You Khanada. :bow:

I just got up from the desk, I didn't miss it did I? :sad:
yes, i played it a couple minutes ago :sad:

if you'd said you were stepping out for a sec i would've waited to play it till you got back! :madwife:

My fault. It was a spur of the moment thing. I thought you didn't because there werne't posts and posts of praise for it. :sad:

Howzabout... Message To My Girl. :love: (Anniversary live edition)

No just skipped for a bit.

Arcade Fire, U2, and Joy Division in ONE SONG! Does it get any better? :drool:

Gen. Chat said:

Axver do you have to have to pay per minute for internet or do you have a flat monthly rate in NZ.

Flat rate, with a download limit. I can download 30GB a month.

KhanadaRhodes said:

the day you listen to the post-show music is the day i take one of your requests :tsk:

I used to listen to them!

But the sound quality of playing music myself is better, and it counts for my last.fm. :drool:

Canadiens1160 said:

Arcade Fire, U2, and Joy Division in ONE SONG! Does it get any better? :drool:

I don't think it possibly could. :drool:

Win's so tall. :love: I love the video of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom