Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Yes. :drool:

I think I shall satisfy my hunger with a Tim Tam! :happy:

I really want to find out what Tim Tams taste like. :( Meh, I guess I'll have to satisfy myself with a boring old Kit Kat.

snowbunny00774 said:
halup...I see two different sttions have two different episodes of las vegas...are they both repeats?

They are both repeats. What happens is, TNT will broadcast the episode NBC showed, 8 days after the NBC broadcast.

pattip2000 said:

I’m a chocolate purest. I like my chocolate topped with chocolate served on chocolate

I love my chocolate. :drool:

My birthday's coming up in January and I think I shall insist on a chocolate cake covered in chocolate icing and sprinkled with chocolate chips and sprinkles, and more chocolate icing used to make decorative edges ... so chocolatey that it'll make you sick. :drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ooooh German? I'm half German but I don't speak it though...

Ja. I've got an exam on Wednesday. But would you believe it, I haven't started studying yet. :uhoh:

GibsonGirl said:

I really want to find out what Tim Tams taste like. :( Meh, I guess I'll have to satisfy myself with a boring old Kit Kat.

South Africa doesn't have Tim Tams?

wenda said:

Is it not in season? Damn farmers :rant:

ice cream is pretty popular around here in the winter, but this one place closes down in the winter. They pile way too much ice cream on a little cone, its crazy. We shall go there when you come visit me :yes:

QB - probably hasn't aired yet

12_11_7.gif

12_11_2.gif
12_11_4.gif

Hi snowbunny and aloha ThoraSEB :wink:

Hello All,

Just got back from a mini-vacation to Florida. Trying to catch up, but there are sooooooooo many party pages. No major twists to the setlists.

Anything worth noting?

Also, did the Lennon fan tribute work?

Also, what happened to pre-show music? :wink:

thanks halup...I was away the last couple of weeks so they will both be new to me.
oohh..commercial just said amazing race is in canada tmw..cool

Axver said:

South Africa doesn't have Tim Tams?

Nope, not to my knowledge! And if they do have them now, they're a new import that I've missed due to living in the land where chocolate tastes like shit. New Zealand (er, make that newfoundland) doesn't have Romany Creams. :madspit:

Edit: WTF, why did I say New Zealand? I meant to say Newfoundland.

wenda said:
Axver, how cold does it get there in the winter? Degree wise?

If you're lucky, it gets into single figures Celsius. I don't believe it has ever gone below 0C (32F) in my eight years here. Behind the Gold Coast are some hills ('mountains', so say the Australians) called the Hinterland and it snowed there TWICE in the entire twentieth century.

Axver said:

I love my chocolate. :drool:

My birthday's coming up in January and I think I shall insist on a chocolate cake covered in chocolate icing and sprinkled with chocolate chips and sprinkles, and more chocolate icing used to make decorative edges ... so chocolatey that it'll make you sick. :drool:

alison0313 said:

ice cream is pretty popular around here in the winter, but this one place closes down in the winter. They pile way too much ice cream on a little cone, its crazy. We shall go there when you come visit me :yes:

Ice cream in Boston with Alu :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

Nope, not to my knowledge! And if they do have them now, they're a new import that I've missed due to living in the land where chocolate tastes like shit. New Zealand doesn't have Romany Creams. :madspit:

:sad: It seems like our two countries have just about everything else the other's got!

New Zealand has squiggles and toffee pops and mallow puffs and L&P and ... :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

Nope, not to my knowledge! And if they do have them now, they're a new import that I've missed due to living in the land where chocolate tastes like shit. New Zealand (er, make that newfoundland) doesn't have Romany Creams. :madspit:

Edit: WTF, why did I say New Zealand? I meant to say Newfoundland.

where do you live? :scratch:

Axver said:

:sad: It seems like our two countries have just about everything else the other's got!

New Zealand has squiggles and toffee pops and mallow puffs and L&P and ... :drool:

MALLOW PUFFS. :hyper: I love those. Do you have Fizzers?

Axver said:

If you're lucky, it gets into single figures Celsius. I don't believe it has ever gone below 0C (32F) in my eight years here. Behind the Gold Coast are some hills ('mountains', so say the Australians) called the Hinterland and it snowed there TWICE in the entire twentieth century.

Sweet!! Last year in Toronto, the coldest say was averaging at -36 celcius :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom