Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamescorymiko said:

LOL, I had just left the setlist party where you were giving all the chuck norris one liners, and then I saw that pic, normal repulsion was replaced by great laughter at the irony of multiple chuck norris experiences in one night.

:lmao:

My friend and I started a "We were roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris" Myspace group

and some Chuck Norris look-a-like joined the group, it startled me by how much he looked like him :huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

that just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I was hoping some variety for Portland.. now i am not so sure.
I think Portland has a pretty good chance at getting Party Girl, and maybe Bad too.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species

U2Fanatic4ever said:

that just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I was hoping some variety for Portland.. now i am not so sure.

Portland will probably have variety, being the last night and all. My picks are Out Of Control and Party Girl.

Did anyone catch the Beautiful Day snippets? I caught Many Rivers To Cross at the end, but before that, was there Sgt. Pepper's or anything else in that spot?

Axver said:

How anyone could get up and ignore An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart is beyond me. :tsk:

it's called being a Rich, Trendy, Yuppie Slimeball Who Buys U2 Tickets to Look Cool

and ruin the chances of enjoying songs in the future for fans such as you and me

and yes, people need to learn how to pee during Gavin Rossdale's headachefest

but with all of the beer they drink, I'm surprised they can hold it past Vertigo

Disco rocked...weird, I had tickets for Monday and couldn't go so only kept my saturday ones!!

btw, can't get into hockey again in any language since the strike!!

Axver said:

Did anyone catch the Beautiful Day snippets? I caught Many Rivers To Cross at the end, but before that, was there Sgt. Pepper's or anything else in that spot?

I wasn't even paying any attention to BD. :reject:

cleazer said:
I think Portland has a pretty good chance at getting Party Girl, and maybe Bad too.

I'm just hoping Vertigo x2 doesn't come back. That should be left back on the second leg, never to return! :mad:

GibsonGirl said:

I hate watching hockey on the French channels. :yuck: The only thing I understand is "ET LA BUT!" And the crowd is always mixed in so quietly, so it's boring.

Et l'équipe! That's another one that stands out...it is frustrating to watch most times. I'll take it in the playoffs, however, out of desperation!

Axver said:

Portland will probably have variety, being the last night and all. My picks are Out Of Control and Party Girl.

Gawd, I hope so. Probably will have some good stuff I guess. It's my last show of the tour so it will be an emotional one regardless! :sad:

Axver said:
All I could make out was Many Rivers to cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom