Changing Ticketfast to 'hard' tix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KBRY

Acrobat
Is there a time limit as to when you can ask for this to be done?

If you have received the e-mail with the pdf file can you still ring up and have them changed to 'hard' tix?

I'm interested in this too...

But I bouht my ticketFAST tickets through a broker. Is it still possible to change them for hard tickets even if i dont have the account information?

My brother did it, he simply called Ticketmaster and told them that he would prefer to receive paper tickets. They took care of the rest.

Be prepared to pay for some sort of shipping if you want it though, obviously. Standard mail is still no charge.

U2Bono269 said:

But I bouht my ticketFAST tickets through a broker. Is it still possible to change them for hard tickets even if i dont have the account information?

He would have to change them, or give you all his purchase info (which is doubtful)

I tried to change to paper tix for 2 shows: NJ, and Chicago 5/10.

NJ was no problem: they cancelled my tickets and sent me paper ones soon thereafter.

Chicago was a fiasco. They said they cancelled my etickets, and sent me paper ones, but they never arrived. Now, they say all I can do is show up at will call.

I can't go to Chicago anyway, and now I'm stuck with these weird will call tickets. They're nosebleeds, but it's Bono's birthday show, so it should be fun. If anyone wants to buy them from me for what I paid for them, let me know. We can call ticketmaster together and work out an arrangement where you'd pick them up from will call 2 days before the show.

U2Bono269 said:

NO WAY I'd trust Ticketfast Tickets from a broker. Too easy to print off several sets.

Not sure if this is the same topic, but I bought tickets for Atlanta, Tampa and Cleveland, and they said that I will not recieve my tickets untill 48 hours before the show. I will need them faster than that because Iwill be on the road during this period and therefore would not be home to recieve tickets...

What can I do to get them sooner?

Well we weren't aware they were ticketfast tickets when we bought them, but we will be there as early as possible to prevent that from happening. However I have noticed that a good number of tickets on broker sites are ticketfast, so im not totally concerned.

Wow. I emailed Ticketmaster with my problem last night, and by the time I got home today, my order had been switched from ticketfast to standard mail. I'm actually quite impressed. (Not so impressed w/ how they're system made it so all I could get were back of the arena nosebleeds even when I was on the second both shows went on sale...but still, at least their customer service was very prompt:up: )

LyricalDrug said:
I can't go to Chicago anyway, and now I'm stuck with these weird will call tickets. They're nosebleeds, but it's Bono's birthday show, so it should be fun. If anyone wants to buy them from me for what I paid for them, let me know. We can call ticketmaster together and work out an arrangement where you'd pick them up from will call 2 days before the show.

Not to be a butt, but....this would be pretty hard to work out b/c in order to pick up "will call" tickets, I think you need to present the credit card they were ordered with. I'm not sure how you could trasnfer them to another person, otherwise I'd be interested.

When I bought my tickets I choose standard mail and it said that tickets would be dilivered 48 hours before the concert. Is that for real or will they arrive earlier than that?

I originally had Ticketfast tickets but I emailed Ticketmaster a couple of weeks later asking them to please send me tickets instead. And they did. :)

Also, when it states that they would send them 48 hrs before that is not really true. I've gotten my tickets about a couple of weeks later.

I started this because a friend had Ticketfast and wanted to change them for 'hard' tix.
Despite the encouraging replies, TM Canada refused, saying they could do it if he was from Canada but not when he was a US citizen.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Not to be a butt, but....this would be pretty hard to work out b/c in order to pick up "will call" tickets, I think you need to present the credit card they were ordered with. I'm not sure how you could trasnfer them to another person, otherwise I'd be interested.

Email me if you want to try and work something out: timothym @ gmail.com (no spaces).

The Ticketmaster rep told me on the phone that it would be possible to work out an arrangement where someone other than me would pick up the tickets. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom