chances of getting 5/26 tickets tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rica

The Fly
I have tix for tonight and Saturday but have not been able to get tickets for the 5/26 show yet. doubt there will be a ticket drop for 5/26 today but I am searching TM every 1/2 hour. anybody at Chicago see tickets being sold for future nights? hoping to buy tickets tonight for 5/26 and ease my worries.

PLEA FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS 2 TIX FOR 5/26

Your best chance is go to the fleet centre (or whatever its called now) early the morning of the show, queue up all day, and you should get something.

My mother and sister both got nosebleeds for LA II, but it was worth it....

Beware of Fraudulent tickets

Hey, just don't buy any print out/email tickets. I bought fraudulent tickets and was turned away last night after waiting in the GA line for 2 hours in the cold and rain. Only purchase actual hardcopy tickets from ticketmaster. I don't want anyone to go through the heartache I went through last night.

Good luck.

Delphine

Re: Beware of Fraudulent tickets

However, don't worry about buying email/paper tickets directly from Ticketmaster. It works well, especially for those last minute tickets.

XBL

Delphine said:
Hey, just don't buy any print out/email tickets. I bought fraudulent tickets and was turned away last night after waiting in the GA line for 2 hours in the cold and rain. Only purchase actual hardcopy tickets from ticketmaster. I don't want anyone to go through the heartache I went through last night.

Good luck.

Delphine

tonight might be your chance to get drops for tommorow's show (the 26th) so keep your eyes peeled to TM

If anyone sees that they're releasing tickets can you post a notice on this board and/or in this thread?

Please? It's better for fellow fans to get the tix rather than lousy scalpers...

Thanks guys and gals! :)

Back
Top Bottom