Camping in line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tawanda

The Fly
I'm thinking about camping out for GA and have never done it before. Can I get some tips from those who have had this experience? What do I need to know?

One of my main concerns is not being able to shower. What ideas to you have???

Thanks in advance!:wink:

u mean camp out to buy GA tickets right? or do you mean camp outside the venue to get into GA?

to camp out to buy the GA tickets, get somebody to jump in the queue for you while you shower then they can leave :D

I meant camp to get into ga. I would already have tickets. Where would I shower?

ok so since you're from wisconsin i assume youll be getting a hotel.

you should be able to leave the line for about an hour or so to get back to the hotel and shower before the show if you want

Actually, I didn't necessarily plan on getting a hotel...

I saw people with tents in the GA line in May. Was wondering how they did it.

make sure u have somebody 2 stand in line for you though, orelse somebody will take ur spot in the line!

although i thought u werent alowed to queue until 9:30 am the day of the concert!

ah i see, well most of the people with tents also had a hotel room or lived there or had a friends they could go to

i was one of those guys in the tents and i had a friend who lived close by, so i just went over to his place to shower and freshen up before the show

if you werent plannig on getting a hotel room then i wouldnt really know where you could go to get a shower...

I've done GA 4 times so far. I know how the leaving line for bathroom and eats works...and how early you can show up to queue.

Where did you say your friend lived? Just kidding!

Ok, so I'd get a hotel room.

Just to shower. I'm just trying to save a few bucks...

Hey, no harm meant quadcaster!

I think this is why there is a GA Lottery. We all smell before we go through the doors. Bono can't stand the smell of us. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom