Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:

maybe if you had a better sense of humour about it...you posted it publically for everyone to download. you make fun of people for stuff but people can't do the same? :shrug:

I posted it at 4 in the damn morning and I was really excited. I didn't expect it to rear its ugly head months upon months later, and I've been taking it in good humour ever since Queen Bee posted it ages ago but I'm really sick of it now and I wish all you people would stop.

But I guess I'm just making myself the target of more mockery now.

so far:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper Snippet (Snippet) / Merry Christmas (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name (Wow x 1, it's crazy, oh wow)
16. One / Help (Snippet)

Axver, did you get my October 26, 2000 setlist update posted back on page 2?

ljclary said:
I thought Bono quite smoking after the throat cancer scare?!?!

i read in an article right after HTDAAB was released that specifically mentioned Bono (no one else) lighting up

Mullen-Girl said:

nothing. just every time i am on here, it seems your buickering with someone. not trying to start anythig, just an obvservation.

You clearly come at all the wrong times.

Axver said:

I posted it at 4 in the damn morning and I was really excited. I didn't expect it to rear its ugly head months upon months later, and I've been taking it in good humour ever since Queen Bee posted it ages ago but I'm really sick of it now and I wish all you people would stop.

Axver, sorry that this offended you, but it REALLY made you seem clever/funny, which is very cool in my books....it only adds to your setlist brilliance :up:

Axver said:

awww come on, you know i meant it all in good fun. i wouldn't be mean to you :hug:

OH MY GOD!!!! I AM 16 AGAIN!!!! LOVE IT!!!

I used to have all their faces on a pillow I would hug at night!!

I AM NOT ASHAMED EITHER!!

kellyahern said:

I thought he cut back.

Has anyone see him with a cigarette lately? I can't think of any recent photo (recent, being the past few months) :shrug:

The recent article and Q (I think that’s the magazine) mentions him smelling of smoke after coming out of his place in New York.

Smoking = bad idea. People die from cancer.

kellyahern said:

I thought he cut back.

Has anyone see him with a cigarette lately? I can't think of any recent photo (recent, being the past few months) :shrug:

The article in this month's Q Mag said he had coffee and cigarettes on his breath when he came downstairs from his NYC apartment to leave (but not yet) for the airport for the October Philly gigs.

Back
Top Bottom