Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everlasting Love is the song I practiced for six months to try to get to play with U2, but then did nothing about because they were chosing only professional musicians to play with...

MarcusOneTree said:
While we're on the subject, here's my Top 4 off Pop (at the moment):

1. Gone
2. Last Night On Earth
3. Please
4. The Playboy Mansion

:ohmy: Wow, Playboy Mansion, there's a song that isn't regularly included in a top four. Your top two is spot on, though. :drool:

1. Gone
2. Last Night On Earth
3. Wake Up Dead Man
4. If You Wear That Velvet Dress

pattip2000 said:

Bono said bad things about New Kids on the Block????????

Bono once referred to bands like NKOTB and Brittany Spears as Bubble Gum Bands who wouldn't last and stand the test of time. Even to go as far as saying their dead, their time has come and gone. Not sure what he meant by bubble gum, perhaps "chew em up and spit em out".

bigwali said:

Bono once referred to bands like NKOTB and Brittany Spears as Bubble Gum Bands who wouldn't last and stand the test of time. Even to go as far as saying their dead, their time has come and gone. Not sure what he meant by bubble gum, perhaps "chew em up and spit em out".

orly_owl.jpg

bigwali said:

DISPOSABLE

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper Snippet (Snippet) / Merry Christmas (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

17. Until The End Of The World
18. Mysterious Ways
19. With or Without You

20. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
21. INSTANT KARMA
22. Yahweh

Listened to all of Instant Karma on the phone, still listening to the beginning of Yahweh (speech)

Still surprised there was no Norwegian Wood. I expected that to be done as a nod to Lennon ...

Wow, that was weird...I thought Khanada was stuck on the end of a song but it turns out my Real Player was frozen and playing that same part over and over... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom