Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss when U2 would alternate their openers like on the first leg. :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok, I'm wondering why U2 is only playing 2 shows in Mexico. I hope they add more shows. :slant:

Why is this odd? I'm pleased by the fact that for the first time, they're playing outside Mexico City. ZooTV had four arena shows in Mexico City and Popmart had two stadium shows in Mexico City. Also, there will likely be a second night in Mexico City this tour, on the 16th of February.

Axver, I've been meaning to give you an update for U2-vertigo-tour.com. I attended the March 11, 1998 show in Osaka and specifically remember a snippet of Neon Lights during the beginning of Still Haven't Found. Your site does not indicate that.

Axver said:

Why is this odd? I'm pleased by the fact that for the first time, they're playing outside Mexico City. ZooTV had four arena shows in Mexico City and Popmart had two stadium shows in Mexico City. Also, there will likely be a second night in Mexico City this tour, on the 16th of February.

Well, I think Mexico deserves more than 2 shows don't you think.

Halup said:
Axver, I've been meaning to give you an update for U2-vertigo-tour.com. I attended the March 11, 1998 show in Osaka and specifically remember a snippet of Neon Lights during the beginning of Still Haven't Found. Your site does not indicate that.

Ooh, thanks for that! :)

U2Girl1978 said:

Well, I think Mexico deserves more than 2 shows don't you think.

They sure get big shows though. This tour's show(s) in Mexico City are at a stadium that holds nearly 115,000 for sports!

GibsonGirl said:

OMG n0es! u n00b! :madspit: tehyr plaain another place anther tyme!

No WAI! That song lyke haznt been done in forever. Bano haX!!!

But seriously, I wish we could get something like APAT. I really would love some I Threw a Brick, into SBS. I've tried and with a tiny tweak to the tempo of either, it would transition perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom