Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
:wave: hi everyone! bummer to hear we more than likely don't have a source tonight. :(

anyone know if we've got one for tomorrow? i'm trying to keep tabs here for the rest of the u.s. leg so i don't have to ask a million times :loser:

not sure about here but the Zoo will have audio source tomorrow nite!:wink: :shh:

-testing sig-

I think timothius taught me that one, or was it Axver... oh wait

I don't have a sig!!! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

Or how a couple was fighting in front of me! I guess the guy was pretty drunk because he kept swearing, yelling at his wife? saying the band sucks I want to get out of here, blah blah. They left in the middle of the concert. I actually clapped when they left. Stupid, I tell you... :mad:

:eyebrow: that IS stupid...

U2Girl1978 said:

Or how a couple was fighting in front of me! I guess the guy was pretty drunk because he kept swearing, yelling at his wife? saying the band sucks I want to get out of here, blah blah. They left in the middle of the concert. I actually clapped when they left. Stupid, I tell you... :mad:

Ouch :(

There was a couple in front of me during Miami 2 and the husband had a blackberry and started checking his newgroups on the internet . . . in the middle of Electric Co.! :madspit:

I still think it's worse when you have people in the ellipse and they don't even know all the songs, or just stand around. Or like in Vegas, before sometimes the person who asked "who's Bob?" :| How do these people get all the luck and I'm stuck with my head against the arena wall. :sad:

kellyahern said:

Ouch :(

There was a couple in front of me during Miami 2 and the husband had a blackberry and started checking his newgroups on the internet . . . in the middle of Electric Co.! :madspit:

:madspit:

This is the reason why I hate casual fans.

U2Girl1978 said:

That sounds worse than the "lets make out during the most inappropriate song" couple. (SBS).. this was hard to ignore since short me couldn't see over their heads :mad:

catlhere said:
I still think it's worse when you have people in the ellipse and they don't even know all the songs, or just stand around. Or like in Vegas, before sometimes the person who asked "who's Bob?" :| How do these people get all the luck and I'm stuck with my head against the arena wall. :sad:

:|

angelordevil said:

I like that smiley. It has this kind of 3-d effect going on...:drool:

I like that one too. The drool just kind of disappears into the page. :drool:

catlhere said:

I'm having deja-who's Bob :no:

alison0313 said:

That sounds worse than the "lets make out during the most inappropriate song" couple. (SBS).. this was hard to ignore since short me couldn't see over their heads :mad:

jeez....

My friend had the unpleasant experience of seeing a couple having sex during one of the songs. Yes, I'm serious. :huh:

Anything good on T.V. tonight posting chums?

Keep in mind that I'm an American, and on the West Coast

-throws gang signs- YEEYAH!

kellyahern said:

I felt really sorry for his wife, because she was jumping up and down, clapping, etc. . . and then there's her husband, sitting down, checking the internet, trying to get her to leave in the middle of Bad, going to stand in the aisle like "let's gooooooo" :no:

Ugh. That kind of sounds like my dad when it came time for the Zoo TV encore in Toronto. He sat down when Zoo Station started. And during The Fly, he went out for a cigarette. :madspit: He hates Achtung Baby. At least he came back in for 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom