Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:

What? That's not right. Cool that's she's near Edge though. I thought they let cameras in?

She offered to give them her batteries too, but the guard wouldn't go for it. :huh:

kellyahern said:
indoor GA :up:

delayed U2 :down:

The main thing is that they get there safely though :yes:

hello everyone :wave:

Ditto that.

And my apologies for the :mad: face!
Axver started this thread while I was busy typing another one.
Should have known.
But I'm over it!

Just :happy: to finally be around for a party from the beginning!!
It has been quite a while, since that happened.
So long actually , I can't quite remember which show it was.

:reject:

Miringeltje said:

Sorry to hear you won't be going, cleazer.
Yeah, and I won't be going to St Louis either. Oh well, I hit ten shows this year, so I have nothing to complain about.

Though I do hope U2 doesn't debut any new songs for the next week! :macdevil:

Lila64 said:
I got 2 video clips from u2wedge - both of them are from his drive to Buffalo with U2 music playing in the background. I can upload if anyone is interested....

I need audio tonite!!! :grumpy:

I am interesed in the video clips! :wink:

:sad: :madspit: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED AUDIO TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN IT!:mad:

Lila64 said:
if the zoo doesn't have an audio source :grumpy: then I don't think we do either. Wenda got a GA ticket last night at a ticket drop, so I'm guessing she's not texting, and u2wedge and BonoIsMyMuse also have GAs... No audio source for the Lennon night :sad:

Awh :hug:

We'll have a GREAT party regardless!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

Axver said:

Sorry, I saw your post before you edited, and by the time I'd posted, your post was back on the previous page (I view 10 posts a page, not the 15 most people use, so ...).

No worries! I just had a DOH moment thats all!:der: :reject:

We'll have a fun setlist speculation party instead ;)

Since they're getting in late, I don't know whether they'll go for something different or not.. since there was no soundcheck. But Mofo... is Mofo ever going to show up.. or should we just leave Mofo back with Popmart?

cleazer said:
Yeah, and I won't be going to St Louis either. Oh well, I hit ten shows this year, so I have nothing to complain about.

How come you are missing Cleveland and St. Louis? :(

here's u2wedge's other clip:

http://s4.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2D94OI51JZYZB26U4N48NNZ6AL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

Axver said:

Sorry, I saw your post before you edited, and by the time I'd posted, your post was back on the previous page (I view 10 posts a page, not the 15 most people use, so ...).

That's better.

cleazer said:

Considering they probably won't be doing much, if any, soundchecking, I don't think we've anything to worry about there. :sigh:

I'm glad that they got out of logan! The weather here has been crazy! First it snowed, then it rained, then it snowed again, then there was thunder! And there were pure white out conditions. A plane had to go back to logan because it got struck by lightning. :ohmy:

how are you feeling redkat?

And hello to all - don't want to leave anyone out, but also don't want to scroll back. I had a juror summons today, and spent the day sitting in a room full of others. Luckily I didn't get picked. Just spent the time reading and snoozing on & off :|

cleazer said:

Don't worry.
I seriously doubt it.
No song debut till the 4th leg, me thinks.
Although I wouldn't mind to be wrong!

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm glad that they got out of logan! The weather here has been crazy! First it snowed, then it rained, then it snowed again, then there was thunder! And there were pure white out conditions. A plane had to go back to logan because it got struck by lightning. :ohmy:

Nasssty :ohmy:

And I thought the weather here in Newfoundland was weird.

U2Girl1978 said:

Yikes!
flake.gif

Yeah the lightening and thunder AS it was snowing was very weird!!
flake.gif

flake.gif

flake.gif

oliveu2cm said:

Yikes!
flake.gif

Yeah the lightening and thunder AS it was snowing was very weird!!
flake.gif

flake.gif

flake.gif

Cool flake thingys :drool:

As much as I love a good storm, they can really screw up the best made plans...and concerts.

Lila64 said:

How come you are missing Cleveland and St. Louis? :(
money, time, other considerations like that

(although if I feel crazy, who knows, maybe I'll sneak over to St Louis next week)

U2Girl1978 said:
That's weird they didn't let any cameras in. :(

Yeah what gives? :huh: U2 management allows it but the damn venue staff doesn't get that info so they enforce the venue rules instead of what the band ok's. Seems to be a recurring theme here no communication between the two groups. You would think that there were...:der: :huh:

Hi everyone! :wave:

Just got my Christmas present early last night - my parents are taking our family to Hawaii! I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit now! :hyper:

Looking forward to a great party tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom