Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god........that's beautiful! :love:

:wink:

Time for me to head off and do some reading, I'll drop you a line this weekend Axver! :wave:

I'm suprised Wellington didn't get a gig, really I am. With all Bono's charirty and underpriviliged work, you would think a visit to the windy city would be right up his alley.

Nonetheless, I've heard rumblings the only reason why there are concerts at Ericcson Stadium is because the Warriors have offered several members of U2 front office positions after the concert. The NRL are currently investigating. :|

MacHat said:
Oh my god........that's beautiful! :love:

:wink:

I'm so in love with Auckland!

STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE ON AUCKLAND'S FRINGE

burnforest6.gif

Postcard perfect. :up:

Time for me to head off and do some reading, I'll drop you a line this weekend Axver! :wave:

Righto, cheers! I better head off and do some study myself, though procrastination is so fun. :drool:

:wave:

timothius said:
I'm suprised Wellington didn't get a gig, really I am. With all Bono's charirty and underpriviliged work, you would think a visit to the windy city would be right up his alley.

After all, "we're beaten and blown by the wind"! Though maybe they chose not to play Wellington because the song would have to be changed to Where The Streets Are One-Way And Narrow And Confuse The Hell Out Of You, which doesn't quite have the same amount of syllables as 'Have No Name'.

Nonetheless, I've heard rumblings the only reason why there are concerts at Ericcson Stadium is because the Warriors have offered several members of U2 front office positions after the concert. The NRL are currently investigating. :|

:lmao:

Axver said:
It's a shame you weren't here for the Auckland-versus-Wellington wars that Timo and I had on a few setlist parties last year. I think I quite adequately portrayed how horrible Auckland is with some vivid visuals. :wink:

good times, good times :lmao:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Why do all the cool things have to take place in the middle of the night?!?!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

U2Man said:

Why do all the cool things have to take place in the middle of the night?!?!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What do you think:wink:
Hi U2man..Was part of one of the most bizar Interference threadsever...After all th BS this was a nice thing:)

Man I'm so tired....:huh:
My appointment called and cancelled this morning...

need sleep

it is nice to be back though

zwervers2 said:

It's nice to see you again. You sure picked the right time to come back!

I really miss the days of the European setlist parties. Despite the sets, we sure had some good times.

Sorry you missed it U2man - maybe give someone your cell number so we can text you in case something big happens.

It was definitely nice to see you again zwervers2. You picked an incredible night to return :wink:
And don't be a stranger! :hug:

Lila64 said:
Sorry you missed it U2man - maybe give someone your cell number so we can text you in case something big happens.

It was definitely nice to see you again zwervers2. You picked an incredible night to return :wink:
And don't be a stranger! :hug:

I won't.promise:hug:

Can't wait for the concerts down under...timewise that is:wink:

U2Man said:

Sorry you missed it :sad:

It was unbelievable for me, having the chance of seeing live a concert in my homeland, while all my friends and family were at the stadium...

Fantastic... :drool:

OK the time here(australia) right now is 12:06am which is roughly when the show will end maybe i don't really know but you get my point ok good ... the time in america right now is ...

6:07 am MST
8:07 am EST
5:07 am PST
7:07 am CST

so for the US show are going to start around 3ish in the morning ... that sucks for anyone who has to work in the morning

zwervers2 said:

What do you think:wink:
Hi U2man..Was part of one of the most bizar Interference threadsever...After all th BS this was a nice thing:)

Man I'm so tired....:huh:
My appointment called and cancelled this morning...

need sleep

It's nice to see you back! :)

Will Mighty Jane appear in that competition again?

.....and, Axver, the European setlist parties just ruled :rockon: :wink:

U2Man said:

It's nice to see you back! :)

Will Mighty Jane appear in that competition again?

.....and, Axver, the European setlist parties just ruled :rockon: :wink:

No kidding....drinks and snacks provided by Lila, non stop entertainment, Bono's arse pics...... those were the days!:wink:

Lila64 said:
thanks 1stOne! :hug:

0248.gif

You're welcome Lila. I remember how excited we all were as the stadium shows got going. Remember Zwervers Vertigo X 2 banner?

My daughter was in Buenos Aries at the same time as our Dublin boys and didn't even want a ticket. :eek:(

ultraviolet7 said:

Yep! Even worse, she'll also be in Auckland when they are and doesn't want a ticket for that either.

Even, even, even worse, I'll be in Auckland 10 days too late :|

Back
Top Bottom