Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:

I've said it before, but I am so totally impressed by the enthusiasm of the Latin American fans. They really love this band and show it!!!

No doubt...this is the first time I've seen a show from there (Mexico excluded, 'cause it's still NA) and these guys do a concert like it should be done, IMO.

our countries have alot in common

different countries of our past will not prevent a better future for ourselves

if we work together, left and right, rich and poor, old and young, we act together, we act together as One *song start*

does that help Axver?

The language of the speech was almost identical to the one posted on u2.com:

A moving spoken introduction heralds the arrival of One, a song which is finding new audiences at present, following the band's Grammy duet with Mary J Blige and its release as her current single.

'If you come from a small country like Ireland,' raps Bono.
'Argentina is a very very big place
But our countries have a lot in common
The most important thing is
The difficulties of our past
Will not prevent us making a better future
If we work together
Left and Right
Rich and poor
Old and young
If we act together
As one...'

I didn't get enough from the radio station to be able to compare speeches, besides hearing FF thanked ... did anyone hear enough to compare?

pattip2000 said:
WAS anyone who is here at the show LAST NIGHT? We need help here people

victor_f was there. Victor, are you watching?

ThoraSEB said:

Not silly at all. Yes, I did do that, and it says it can't play it. Oh well.
I think you need to enter the numbers on Itunes.. I could be wrong :shrug:

ok i just saw some people wearing u2 shirts, does anybody know if people wore shirts that said U2 last night?

I love the passion the south americans have...Our future queen is from that country...I just love warmblooded women..that's for sure

:wink:

Harbinger said:
Audio: "If we work together, left and right ,rich and poor,... if we act together, as one" (into song)

What's the video?

Everyone, Hello!

Yup that's what he says...

Axver said:
I didn't get enough from the radio station to be able to compare speeches, besides hearing FF thanked ... did anyone hear enough to compare?

victor_f was there. Victor, are you watching?

Axver, check my last post on page 15. I will say this much, it was clear he was reading from the teleprompter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom