Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

That's going to be the best gig of the whole tour.

U2 on Saint Patrick's Day in the city of One Tree Hill - what more can you ask for?

Damn straight :drool: :drool:

My audio's been good so far, not being stupid like usual :lol:

Lila64 said:
oops, sorry ruffian - I was too lazy to go back and look :wink:

:dance:

no problem...mine still doesn't work, but having audio is better than nothing :up:

ponkine said:

Yes my friend, this whole thing is such childish and stupid.

Why bother in recording on purpose a DVD with Bono having some voice problems and with a canned crowd don´t singing ?

We really don´t want another Pop Mart Mexico disaster :(

well give me this or chile each night instead of that disaster calle du2"Hamish" Chicago..talk about a lame version..

anyway.let's enjoy this

ARRRGH I can't get the video stream to work :sad:

can anyone tell me where the audio stream is? i'm sorry, i'm acting like a noob, i'm just frustrated this video stream refuses to play...

:down: radio broadcast the announcer is talking over the music. Just like when Popmart was broadcast there in 1998. WHY do radio stations do that down there?

carof_77 said:
what's the time differance between America and Australia?

When there's no daylight savings at all, the Australian east coast is 15 hours ahead of the US east coast.

Hi all, just tuned in. That video link at the stadium website isn't working for me either. But the audio Chizip has provided is good enough for me! Thanks so much!

People, COMPARE THE ONE SPEECHES!

Might help us work out if these broadcasts are from the same night or not.

Wow snippet!

I wish they'd do The Playboy Mansion after Streets again

or even One

Diane L said:

I've said it before, but I am so totally impressed by the enthusiasm of the Latin American fans. They really love this band and show it!!!

They do! Hopefully I'll be able to go to one of these at some point.

Did Bono thank Franz Ferdinand on the video? He did on the radio.

Axver said:

When there's no daylight savings at all, the Australian east coast is 15 hours ahead of the US east coast.

so the next setlist party for us in the eastern time zone will be pretty early or late depending on how you see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom