Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola hola muchachitos!!!!
Como estamos para el show de hoy??

Hello helllo!!!
Are we ready to (maybe) listen to a broadcast of tonight sow???

The comments about last night's show said that the crowd was dead after WOWY and some people left after One...

Axver said:
People, please, listen to zoofred's mirror. He can take up to 100 people, and it's better to listen via him than crashing the radio station's feed!

Well you're an optimist at best. There's no way in hell this is gonna be listenable via his or anyone else's feed. Just to many U2 fans out there. :wink:

the sound clarity...when the stream is working...is great!....i hope this buffering stops...please everyone go to the mirror!!!

the kabul site was rebuffering quite a lot, so I believe that is why we can't hear on the mirror stream as well

I just had to reboot for other reasons - damn foreign websites :madwife:

yes FF Still on just now
Good band/good tunes live

im going to record U2
whats best Flac or wave ?

BB

I repeat in order everyone see this :

sorry if the adress given by Axver is buffering, it is because the source stream (Kabul FM stream) is buffering. Cut off if you're on Kabul stream and go on the adress given by Axver

So please, go to the mirror : the adresse http://62.4.76.152:8000 (click on listen, or copy it in your media player)

BB Mac said:
yes FF Still on just now
Good band/good tunes live

They were amazing in São Paulo. The best song was "Outsiders" (three guys playing the same drumkit - really something to remember).

Is anybody getting ANYTHING on the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom