Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Welcome everyone to the setlist party for the first of U2's two shows in Buenos Aires! I'm a bit unsure of when the concert will start, but it'll be 9pm in Buenos Aires in less than two hours, so the show should be starting sometime reasonably soon, I guess!

I've seen some reports floating around that a radio station may be broadcasting this show, but I've no confirmation or links or anything of the sort, and while I understand this is the show being broadcast on television, the broadcast is delayed and will take place sometime during the next week (I've seen some folks say it'll be tomorrow, some say it's the 5th, etc.). victor_f said he was going to try to post updates at http://www.pesquisedireito.com/u2/ but the recent messages say that he doesn't think he will be able to. Let's just hope we have a source of some kind!

I wonder if Mothers Of The Disappeared will be played again. More specifically, I wonder if it will be Santiago's charango version, or the full band version that was soundchecked in Santiago.

Enjoy the party, folks! :wave:

I'd heard something about Radio Kabul broadcasting, but I looked on their site and I don't think they stream on the web (unless I missed something).

Very interested in these shows since I had been planning to go to Buenos Aires for them until Hawaii came on the horizon. We'll see if I end up kicking myself. :)

hi everybody!!
i'm listening radio kabul right now..and they said that they are the official radio of u2 in argentina..do u want the link?

Thanks francy, it didn't appear for me before but am listening now. So far, no mention of U2 on the air...

before they broadcast a short interview of bono....
and sometimes the speaker said that they are the official u2 radio for argentina

If they do broadcast the show, is anyone recording it? I'd record it myself, but I don't have enough hard drive space.

the news of the broadcast was on a south american web site...and then i found the link on my favourite italian forum....
i think they broadcast it...but not sure..but i'm sure that the speaker said for 3-4 time in one hour that , this is the official radio of u2 in argentina...and i think that they are linked with cable vision tv...because there is the ad of the tv on the radio's web site...

but i'm not 100% sure

Pop Artist said:
Man, Argentinians speak fast...don't remember them speaking that fast when I was there...:ohmy:

Now picture them commentating horse racing.

Those commentators are so fast that they're hard enough to understand when they're speaking English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom