Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
Okay, right now I'm listening to the Charlotte concert from last year. Just started. It's still on COBL. I'll just pretend this is what they're playing down in BA.

I just put on the Sao Paulo DVD to do the same!:giggle:

Topic=Outstanding!

late again? i r laugh! :shh:

Hola Hola! to my posting chums! hooray for another night of U2. No doubt they are putting on a rocking show tonight. But one most important question still remains... everything hangs in the balance because of this... and that question is... WHAT DID I MISS?!? :hyper:

catlhere said:
Topic=Outstanding!

late again? i r laugh! :shh:

Hola Hola! to my posting chums! hooray for another night of U2. No doubt they are putting on a rocking show tonight. But one most important question still remains... everything hangs in the balance because of this... and that question is... WHAT DID I MISS?!? :hyper:
:cute:

:wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you called me khan! if you'd called me katie then i woulda called you...something else :happy:

I'll find some bad nickname for you one day! :hyper:

rudybay said:
someone mentioned that a comment about some deaths was heard, along the lines of the show going on despite some deaths, has anyone heard more on this??

I think someone earlier said that was a joke of some sort.

KhanadaRhodes said:

gavsadsig29gd.gif
what the heck be this?

Hola to everyone who said hi to me too!!!
:wave::wave::wave:

:huggles for all!:

and thanks for the lowdown thora! I'll just go grab some popcorn and see what Our Teh U2 cooks up for us tonight! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom