Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so today's show is being broadcast tomorrow, and tomorrow's show is the one being filmed for television?

I'm rather lost now.

U2Spain said:

Maybe the show broadcasted tomorrow in Kabul is the second show and not the first show.

Well, if an earlier post is right and the broadcast tomorrow is at 8pm local time, that's too early for it to be the second show.

i'm lost!!!!!!

why they said at the radio this afternoon that they are going to broadcast ....i'm confused......

U2Spain said:
Hello. U2 Valencia has reported in a spanish forum that yesterday the band rehearsed 12 songs including...Tomorrow!!!

:wave: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (for Tomorrow)

DignityPassesBy said:
Hey kids, i thought this was tomorrow ... what have i missed out on so far?

Utterly nothing except confusion.

DignityPassesBy said:
awesome so its just the same as the other day ... have we got a source at all?

Basic gist: there is a radio station we thought MIGHT be broadcasting. Over the course of the last couple of hours, we have at different times believed different things about whether or not this broadcast will happen and when. It now seems that they will be broadcasting tomorrow, maybe today's show delayed or tomorrow's show live.

So it seems we don't have a live source right now.

DignityPassesBy said:
well i'm going to resort to insulting axver again out of sheer anger. I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID JERK HEAD

:cute: :happy:

I and I in the said:
I know Larry is a talented musician, but I doubt he could play the horn on "Tomorrow".

Huh? What horn, and why would Larry be playing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom